AC Santo Mauro Boutique Hotel
What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
I'm always just a phone call or e-mail away - an assurance you simply can't get when you book trough any other source, a pledge you are pampered as the number one priority.
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
The former residence of the Marquis of Santo Mauro, the AC Santo Mauro is located right in the centre of Madrid, just off the Paseo de la Castellana. Its location is in the heart of the Madrilenian district of Chamberi which is well known for the exquisite mansions built by the Spanish nobility at the end of the 19th century. With its French touch, old library now a restaurant, and the former dance halls which have been converted into meeting rooms, it is simply quite spectacular. The indoor pool is located in the basement level and is always very quiet and peaceful. All of the 51 guestrooms are in an architectural frame composed of two 19th century palaces surrounded by a lovely garden of centennial chestnut trees. All rooms are equipped with full marble bathrooms, hairdryer, music system, cable TV, air-conditioning and heating system and complimentary mini-bar.
AC Santo Maura, two converted 19th century palaces located in the heart of Madrid, near Castellana Avenue and Serrano Street, strives to make guests feel at home away from home. In essence, it is like a "big house" of 51 luxurious bedrooms and seven meeting rooms of different sizes where both discretion and tranquillity reign at all times. The Santo Mauro restaurant is located in the original library of the palace and you'll also find a garden and terrace, indoor swimming pool, fitness center, private parking, business facilities and wi-fi Internet access throughout the hotel.
The former residence of the Marquis of Santo Mauro, the AC Santo Mauro is located right in the centre of Madrid, just off the Paseo de la Castellana. Its location is in the heart of the Madrilenian district of Chamberi which is well known for the exquisite mansions built by the Spanish nobility at the end of the 19th century. With its French touch, old library now a restaurant, and the former dance halls which have been converted into meeting rooms, it is simply quite spectacular.
The hotel has 51 guestrooms and seven room types. All of them in an architectural frame composed of two 19th century palaces and surrounded by a lovely garden of centennial chestnut trees. All rooms are equipped with full marble bathrooms, hairdryer, music system, cable TV, air-conditioning and heating system and complimentary mini-bar. Safety deposit boxes are located near reception. A 24-hour laundry, butler and room service are available as well as valet parking.
The hotel has a splended 700-square-metre garden where one can find some of the oldest chesnut trees in Madrid. During summer, it becomes an extension of the restaurant and it becomes a very popular dinner venue for both pleasure and business purposes.
Located in the old library of the palace is the restaurant of the hotel. The restaurant menu is changed every three months, always achieving a perfect combination of a varied international cuisine served in a harmonious service style.
A ten metre indoor swimming pool is located in the basement level, and due to its rare use, it is always very quiet and peaceful. There are also a few fitness machines, male and female saunas, and massages can be arranged.
The hotel has eight private rooms, all with high ceilings, natural light and some with direct access to the garden where during summer, coffee breaks, dinners and cocktails are served. The old "Chapel" of the palace is the most private room for small meetings or work lunches (up to 8 people).
- Number of Rooms: 51
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- $50 Food & Beverage or Recreational credit once during stay
- Daily full al la carte breakfast for two either at the restaurant or via room service
- A bottle of Cava in room upon arrival
- One 1-hour duration Wi-Fi card on day of arrival
- A 15% discount on degustation luncheon menu at hotel restaurant (excluding beverages)
- A 10% discount on degustation luncheon menu at sister property AC Palacio del Retiro (excluding beverages)
- 4PM late check-out, subject to availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...