What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
"The Hotel Adlon, built on the site of the legendary hotel of the same name that burned down in 1945, is located next to the British, French and future US embassy, and a short stroll from all the main shopping and business districts, cultural venues and historical monuments, such as the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag (Parliament). Rebuilt and reopened in 1997, this landmark hotel offers refined elegance, unique service and luxurious charm. The elegant 292 rooms and 78 suites complement the Adlon's existing room offer with a first-class quality and the requirements of a luxury hotel. The Restaurant Quarre and the fine dining ""Lorenz Adlon"" offer a wide choice of culinary highlights. A beautiful spa with pool, whirlpool, saunas, gym, massage and beauty treatments promise relaxation to the weary traveller."
We visited the Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin during Christmastime - the magnificent decor brimming from the public areas was nothing short of magical. Once we settled in to our spacious Deluxe Room, complete with damask drapes and cherry paneling, we made our way to the Michelin-starred Lorenz Adlon restaurant for a delightful holiday dinner (the Quarre restaurant is also a must for its view of the Brandenburg Gate). We shopped for gifts along the famous Unter den Linden Boulevard and at the upscale shops on the nearby Friedrichstrasse.
The original Hotel Adlon was a legend, a gathering place of the rich and famous from Garbo to Einstein. Completely rebuilt in the classic style, the new Hotel Adlon is quickly reclaimed its reputation as Berlin’s most sought after hotel.
Located on the Pariser Platz, next to Berlin’s most historic sites, the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag, close to major embassies and near museums, theatres and opera houses. Within walking distance of the famous Unter den Linden Boulevard and Friedrichstraße.
The hotel has 256 rooms (including 6 rooms for allergy prone persons, 2 rooms for physically challenged persons, with second bathroom) and 80 suites including 30 business rooms with separate sleeping, living, working areas, with desk, fax machine and kitchenette. Guestroom amenities include marble bathrooms with separate shower and bathtub, underfloor heating, two sinks, hairdryer, shaving mirror, dressing table, in room safe, private bar, individually controlled air-conditioning, extra spacious wardrobe, fax and computer connections and mobile telephones in every room.
Guests enjoy a choice of fine dining in three restaurants. The restaurant in the Hotel Adlon seats up to 150 guests and 80 guests on the summer errace. The gourmet restaurants Lorenz Adlon offers breathtaking views of Brandenburg gate and can be combined with six private dining rooms. In the style of the American Bar of 1907, the Adlon Stube offers German and Berlin specialties and an open show kitchen.
The Adlon Spa, with pool, fitness and wellness area is situated in the basement of the hotel. These facilities are available daily from 6:30 am to 10:00 pm. A special lift, located on every floor opposite room number 28 enables hotel guests to access the pool area wearing only a dressing gown. Alternatively, lockers are also available.
Other services and facilities include: 24-hour room service, Concierge and Butler service, Business Center services, fully equipped state-of-the art conference rooms, shops, boutiques, a bank, and hairdresser.
- Number of Rooms: 370
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily gourmet buffet breakfast in our Restaurant Quarre
- Free use of Spa facilities with pool, whirlpool, saunas and gym
- Fruit plate, mineral water and welcome note
- Daily newspaper
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...