What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Created from several historic buildings — including the adjacent, still-functioning 13th-century Augustinian monastery — Rocco Forte The Augustine embodies the romantic spirit of Prague. Guestrooms feature design touches inspired by 20th-century Czech Cubism and stunning views of the courtyards, nearby chapel or Prague Castle. The Brewery Bar, housed in the former monastery cellar, incorporates 17th-century stalactite and stalagmite formations. Dine on the terrace of The Monastery Restaurant, and sample the renowned St. Thomas beer in The Brewery Bar or signature "Angel" cocktails in Tom's Bar.
Conveniently located in Prague’s picturesque Malá Strana district, The Augustine, the quintessence of Prague’s history, character and beauty is close to the majestic Prague Castle, the Wallenstein Garden, the famous Charles Bridge and within easy reach of the city’s many colourful tourist attractions, making it an ideal choice for business and leisure travelers. The design of the interiors was accomplished by the London-based design company RDD, together with Olga Polizzi, The Rocco Forte Collection’s Director of Design. The hotel is also in close proximity to Prague’s commercial district and Prague’s Ruzyne International Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
The 101-bedroom property including 16 suites has been created from seven buildings, many of which have historical significance, including the 13th century Augustinian St. Thomas’s Monastery, after which the hotel is named. Several practicing monks still live in a separate part of the monastery, adjacent to the hotel grounds. The hotel’s elegantly designed bedrooms all boast stunning views over the courtyards, the monastery chapel or Prague Castle. The suites include an impressive 150sqm The Charles Suite and The Tower Suite, located in the monastery’s astronomical tower. All rooms feature a range of decorative accessories inspired by 1930’s Czech cubism, many of which are reproductions from Czech design specialist Modernista, including timber chairs by Pavel Janak and chaise-lounges by Adolf Loos in some of the larger rooms.
The Monastery restaurant, housed in a glass covered courtyard, offers a truly refreshing and personalized dining experience, from the friendly service to the flavourful variety of our European Brasserie menu. Enjoy the private breeze and rejuvenating greenery on the restaurant's cloister terrace. The Brewery Bar, housed in the cellar of the former St. Thomas’s brewery features stalactites and stalagmites that date back to the seventeenth century as well as an authentic underground water source that has been glazed over and incorporated into the design. A delicately lit floating terracotta floor has been laid to protect and highlight these unique surroundings. Tom's Bar invites you for a touch of simple luxury, in a delightful barrel-vaulted double height hall featuring restored nineteenth century baroque frescoes with outside seating in the cloister terrace during summer.
The Augustine Spa: our focus is to capture the ancient wisdom of the Augustinian Monks, the pure and simple values of spirituality enhancing your spa experience. You will experience genuine care and compassion from our skilled holistic therapists, vibrant and energetic organic products and a heartfelt spa team to carry you on your journey.
Spa facilities include:
- Finnish sauna and steam room
- Hammam treatment room with experience shower
- Relaxation area
- Fully equipped Technogym training area
- Four treatment rooms including one double room
- Two manicure stations
A 196 sq m function room, with own pre-function lobby will be located in a protected double height vaulted hall. A purpose-designed meeting facility with a business centre, four meeting rooms and two boardrooms will also be available with some having direct access to private garden areas.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary full breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests
- One 85 EUR Food & Beverage credit per room, per stay (not combinable, not valid towards room rate, no cash value if not redeemed)
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...