Bellagio, Las Vegas
You don't need to go search any further.
Any date, any season, any duration of stay: we offer 10% OFF Best Available Rate.
Daily breakfast for two, resort credit, room up-grade upon arrival, and more.
Questions and special requests are welcome, and don't forget to let me know if you are celebrating special occasion in Las Vegas.
We honour your personal preferences, indulge your caprices, VIP your stay, while you enjoy discounted rate and added value.
No reservation fee applies.
What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
I'm always just a phone call or e-mail away - an assurance you simply can't get when you book trough any other source, a pledge you are pampered as the number one priority.
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Welcome to Bellagio, Las Vegas - where beauty meets luxury. We invite you to experience a luxurious world of AAA Five Diamond Award-winning distinction. Brilliance cascades from our lobby ceiling through a breathtaking display of 2,000 hand-blown glass flowers created by world-renowned artist, Dale Chihuly. From any of our deluxe rooms, peer out the window and view the exhilarating Las Vegas Strip, the pristine waters of Lake Bellagio or picture-perfect surrounding mountains. Enjoy choice fare from a superior gourmet collection of fine restaurants, alluring nightlife, intriguing entertainment, including "O" by Cirque du Soleil, The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art, our collection of fine shops and boutiques, Mediterranean-inspired pools, our sublime spa and salon, our exhilarating casino and more!
At the Bellagio, my husband and I indulged in the finer things in life - exquisite gardens, a conservatory, an art gallery, Mediterranean-style pools and high fashion along a corridor of boutiques, all here under one roof and just steps from the excitement of The Strip. We found world-class restaurants (from Le Cirque to Picasso), a full-service spa/salon and the breathtaking dancing fountains that are a must-see for every guest. Downstairs, don't miss a showing of "O" by Cirque du Soleil, performed in, on and above water.
Beauty cascades all around you inside the enchanting lobby of the Bellagio. Peer overhead and discover a ceiling adorned in a breathtaking display of 2,000 hand-blown glass flowers - the Fiori di Como, created by world-renowned artist, Dale Chihuly. Now you can admire and take home priceless pieces crafted by Chihuly from the Chihuly Gallery.
Just beyond Bellagio's gracious lobby lies the Conservatory & Botanical Gardens. You'll want to take a moment to appreciate the intricate detail blooming before your very eyes. Submerge your soul in this magnificent garden abounding in fragrance, texture and color. Row upon row of exotic plants and flowers weave a glorious tapestry displaying the unique highlights of every season and holiday.
Bellagio's world-famous fountains will speak to your heart with opera, classical and whimsical music while flirting with your playful nature through their carefully choreographed movements.
Set in a distinctive courtyard setting, Bellagio's pool area captures the romance of the Old World in the classical setting of a Mediterranean Villa. Relaxing pools, soothing spas, garden vista cafes and private cabanas are accented by artfully formed citrus and parterre gardens.
Pleasure in one of Bellagio's deluxe guest rooms or suites and enjoy every exquisite AAA Five Diamond Award-winning enhancement. Peer out your window and view the exhilarating Las Vegas Strip, the pristine waters of Lake Bellagio or picture-perfect surrounding mountains. Your stay in this European-styled enclave will be complemented by an attentive staff working together to perfect your visit with such sweet luxuries as nighttime turn-down service. In addition to the traditional guest room amenities you would expect from a AAA Five Diamond Award-winning resort, Bellagio also provides lavishly stocked mini bars, iron and ironing board, two-line telephone and computer/fax-accessible data ports, express check out, posh bathrooms with a third telephone, soaking tub with separate shower and lighted make-up mirror, robes and wall mounted blow dryers.
Dining at Bellagio is truly inspiring. Savor unique creations enhanced by impeccable service and stunning ambiance. Entice your appetite with choice fare from a superior gourmet collection of fine restaurants. Whatever you choose, you can expect to enjoy the pinnacle of experiences.
Fine Restaurants include:
- Le Cirque
- MICHAEL MINA
- Prime Steakhouse
For exceptional fare in non-formal surroundings, Bellagio offers a delightful menu of casual eateries. Treat yourself to innovative and eclectic dishes or superb comfort food. Complete this tasty experience with a premium espresso or creamy homemade gelato. Each meal is as distinct as the surroundings in which it is savored.
Casual Restaurants & Quick Eateries include:
- The Buffet at Bellagio
- Café Bellagio
- Café Gelato
- Palio Pronto!
- The Pool Café
- Jean-Phillipe Patisserie, a European Style pastry shop
Bars and Lounges include:
- Baccarat Bar
- Caramel Bar & Lounge
- Fontana Bar
- Petrossian Bar
- Pool Bar
Cirque du Soleil's "O" pays homage to the magic of the theatre — from the simplest street performance to the most lavish of operas — where anything is possible and where the drama of life plays itself out before your very eyes. “O” performs twice nightly at 7:30pm and 10:30pm Wednesdays through Sundays. There are no performances on Mondays and Tuesdays*.
- Number of Rooms: 3933
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Seasonal Closures: Now through 2009: Project City Center under construction to the south of Bellagio (location is off site). Suite Accommodation remodel will begin July 16, 2007 and will be completed by January 2008. The remodel will be done in sections as not to deplete all suites from our inventory. 2008 - casino refurbishment.
- Upgrade to a Pool View Room on 12th floor or higher, subject to availability
- Daily continental breakfast for two (Cafe Bellagio, Palio, Gelato or Pool Cafe, coupons provided on arrival)
- Special Virtuoso rates
- Two fitness facility passes (coupons provided on arrival)
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...