What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Situated in the heart of Iguaçu National Park, Belmond Hotel das Cataratas is an ideal base camp for experiencing thunderous Iguaçu Falls, a UNESCO World Heritage site. This charming colonial-style hotel offers 193 guestrooms set amidst lush grounds and rainforest. Spend days marveling at Iguaçu’s rainbows and waterfalls, playing tennis, golfing nearby, swimming or simply relaxing in a deck chair. Dine on Restaurant Itaipu’s spacious veranda, enjoy an à la carte menu of international cuisine and local Brazilian specialties or head to the Ipê Grill for a gaucho-style barbecue of South American meats.null
- Adventure, Ecotourism, Landmarks
- Vibe Casual
- Room Style Indigenous
- Number of Rooms 193
Belmond Hotel das Cataratas is the only hotel located within the Iguassu National Park, with the world famous Iguassu Falls just a two minute stroll away.
As the only hotel within the national park, guests are able to enjoy exclusive access to the falls each morning before the park opens. The Iguassu Falls are a breathtaking collection of 275 waterfalls, extending over almost 3km in an enormous canyon on the Iguassu River.
We are pleased to be able to offer a range of experiences within this spectacular region including helicopter flights, rafting, nature walks, jeep safaris and a visit to the bird park . Belmond Hotel das Cataratas has 193 room including 15 suites.The main building houses 52 bedrooms including 10 suites. The Garden Wing houses 64 bedrooms including 1 Junior Suite and the Forest Wing houses 77 rooms including 3 Junior Suites.Rooms are decorated in a Portuguese style featuring paintings of the local flora and fauna by the Brazilian artist Ludmilla de Montes.
The rooms also feature traditional Azueljos painted tiles, designed exclusively for Hotel das Cataratas, polished wooden floors, air-conditioning, LCD TV screens/cable TV, DDD and DDI direct dial telephone, free wifi internet access, mini-bar, individual safe, radio alarm clock, hairdryers, and more. Some rooms and suites feature balconies.Rooms offer garden or forest view, and some of the rooms face the spectacular falls.
Belmond Hotel das Cataratas has two restaurants, the Ipê Grill alongside the pool and the Restaurante Itaipu which boasts an outside veranda.International cuisine and local dishes are served in both restaurants.Local dishes and specialities are extensive and have been shaped by the eclectic population of the Iguassu region and its variety of culinary influences.Fish predominates due to a plentiful supply from the nearby rivers.If you would prefer to relax in the comfort of your room there is also a choice of food and beverages available from room service.
The Hotel has excellent facilities for recreational activities. Both sporting and more leisurely pursuits are available on the property, all of which are available free of charge to guests.Facilities include tennis court, swimming pool, children';s pool, a spa, and sun terrace.
A few minutes drive from the hotel is the Iguassu Golf Club and Resort which offers both a 9 hole and and 18 hole course (charges apply).
The Iguassu National Park, home to the Iguassu Waterfalls is one of the top attractions in Brazil and is sometimes described as being one of the seven natural Wonders of the World.
At the Hotel
- 24-hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Banquet Facilities
- Business Center
- Children's Programs
- Conference Facilities
- Connecting Rooms
- Internet Access
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Babysitting Services
- Concierge Desk
- Currency Exchange
- House Safe
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning/Pressing
- Limousine Service
- Room Service 24-hours
- Shoeshine Service
- Turndown Service
- Wakeup Calls
- Wedding Services
- Bicycle Rental
- Fitness Center
- Water Sports
In Your Room
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Mini Bar
Upgrade: Deluxe Room
Upgrade: Junior Suite
Upgrade: Noble Suite
Exclusively for Virtuoso guests:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Complimentary one-way private airport transfer - private sedan transfer for up to two people per room, once during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...