What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Capri Palace Hotel & Spa occupies an exclusive and unspoiled setting in Anacapri, with views extending from the Bay of Naples to the enchanting islands of Ischia and Procida, The hotel's extravagance is legendary, from the Penthouse Suite, with its hanging garden and two private swimming pools, to the Capri Beauty Farm, with its sought-after personalized spa programs. Spend an afternoon on an excursion in one of the private yachts or at the exclusive private beach club, offering a solarium with three terraces and a restaurant serving locally caught seafood, L'Olivo, Capri's only Michelin-star restaurant, boasts innovative Mediterranean fare.
Located in Anacapri, the most exclusive and unspoiled part of Italy’s island of Capri, Palace Hotel & Spa stands 300 meters above sea level, overlooking the open Mediterranean Sea and the Gulf of Naples. The Palace Hotel & Spa has been recently renovated, transformed and promoted to a luxury hotel, with its classical Mediterranean architecture, the precious Louis XVI furnishings and the majolica and rock tiles.
Classified by the International and Italian press as "The Hotel of the Stars", the Palace Hotel & Spa has recently accommodated Hollywood movie stars, pop singers and high-fashion stylists. The Capri Palace has 78 rooms, 11 of these are suites and 7 of these have a private garden and swimming pool. Among the 11 luxuriously furnished suites, one finds the Penthouse "Acropolis" bathed in sunlight, boasting a marvellous jacuzzi tub from where one can gaze at the stars and across the sea. Not to mention the "Penthouse" Suite, a spectacular 150-square-meter apartment, featuring hanging garden, private swimming pool, and an enchanting view of the Bay of Naples. The Penthouse Suite has been recently renovated and it is furnished by famous Italian designers of Poltrona Frau and Cassina. The lovely Suite Magritte has recently been added to the Hotel Capri. Suite Magritte has a private garden and swimming pool which interior is decorated by an Italian artist with a Magrittian painting. The Palace Hotel & Spa Restaurants continue the long-established family tradition for genuine and Mediterranean food, homemade bread, pasta and desserts. Restaurants include "L'Olivo" and "Bistrot Ragu ", as well as the Artist Bar and a wine cellar "La Dolce Vite" with an impressive wine list of more that a thousand labels. L'Olivo", which has been awarded with two Michelin-Stars, has been completely furnished with materials (cachemire, cotton and wool) designed in exclusivity for the Capri Palace Hotel & Spa by Loro Piana, a very famous Italian brand.
Additional facilities/services include a Billiards Room, hiking and nature walks, transfers or excursions by private helicopter on request, high-powered motorboat "Capricorn" BAIA 50 to speed you across the bay or "South Wind" 65ft FARR NAUTA sailing boat for day trips or weekly excursions. At the "Capri Sporting Club", red clay tennis courts are available within walking distance. Within the white-washed Capri Palace Hotel there is the "Capri Beauty Farm", one of the Europe's most highly regarded health and beauty centres. It's personalized and state-of-the-art treatments are the product of ongoing medical research. Some of these treatments now have international patents. First and foremost of these is the "Leg School" program, known throughout the world for the excellent results achieved in the prevention and cure of cellulite and vascular problems in the legs. Professor Francesco Canonaco, Medical Director of the Capri Beauty Farm, has led his dedicated team of highly specialized professionals for many years.
In collaboration with Milan State University, he has developed the centre's dietetic nutritional program. Beginning with an assessment of each person's basal metabolism using the indirect Calorimetry method, their calorie intake requirement is measured so as to determinate a healthy and individually tailored diet. The Capri Beauty Farm is highly committed to the creation of innovative treatment and therapy programmes. This commitment aims to fully satisfy clients not only in terms of treatments themselves, but also in terms of efficient and highly quality assistance.
- Adjoining rooms
- Hair dryer
- Movies in room
- Banquet facilities
- Health club
- Onsite laundry
- 24-hour room service
- High speed internet access
- Room service
- Wakeup service
- Air conditioning
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary breakfast
- Connecting rooms
- Housekeeping - daily
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Beauty shop/salon
- Concierge desk
- Heated pool
- Meeting rooms
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Laundry/Valet service
- Turndown service
- Wedding services
- Safe deposit box
- Meal plan available
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet breakfast included in rates
- Bottle of Limoncello in guest room on arrival
- One typical “Caprese” cake
- 75 Euro SPA credit per room, per stay
- 20% discount on transfers and excursions with the hotel's privately owned boats (65ft sailing yacht and 50ft motorboat)
- For clients booking a room with private pool or a Suite: 100 Euro credit per person per room to be used at our Michelin Starred Restaurant "L'Olivo"
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...