What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
The finest Malbec grapes are grown in Uco Valley, home to the 790-acre Casa de Uco Vineyards & Wine Resort. This estate is the perfect balance between adventure and relaxation: Days are filled with biking, trekking, horseback riding through vineyards and treatments in the Uco Spa. Guests are also invited to experience Argentina’s cultura del vino with sommelier-guided tastings and personal-chef barbecues. Soak in views from any of 16 rooms and suites or three new villas nestled within the vineyards. The essence of Casa de Uco is an impressive design inspired by the geography and ideal for adventures and unforgettable experiences.null
- Adventure, Landmarks, Wellness
- Vibe Sophisticated
- Room Style Contemporary
- Number of Rooms 16
Integrated by the topography of the land that serves as its inspiration, the hotel awakens unexplored senses. A sophisticated atmosphere, with spectacular views, encourages guests to explore the valley and relax in the warmth of its facilities, along with exceptional cuisineand great outdoor activities.
Location Casa de Uco Vineyards & Wine Hotel is located in the Uco Valley, a unique place southwest of Mendoza. An oasis where the best Malbec grapes in the world are grown. Amidst stunning mountain landscapes and incredible natural beauty, the valley is home to several of the most distinguished wineries in the world.
The estate, spanning across 320 hectares (790 acres),is bordered by the majestic Andes Mountains, extensive vineyards and a lake, completing the incomparable scenery of Casa de Uco.
Activities Relax surrounded by stunning views and the scent of vines wafting through the air. Stroll through tranquil paths along the vineyards. Relax lazily in the floating pool or soak in the hot tub, lounge over the floating dock, or in the surrounding gardens.
Wine For wine enthusiasts, nature and a premium lifestyle in search of the ultimate wine experience, Casa de Uco offers the possibility to partake in a sublime venture: acquiring the vineyard of your dreams and producing exceptional quality wine without being an expert on the subject.
We summoned Alberto Antonini, one of the most influential wine consultants in the world, as our head winemaker and viticulturist. He will transform your grapes into exceptional international-quality bottles of wine.
Spa An innovative concept in vine based body treatments and hydrotherapy that combine the virtues of spring water, rich in minerals and oligo-elements, that have antioxidant properties, strengthen blood vessels, and enhance micro-circulation.
Accommodations Casa de Uco’s accommodation options maintain the overall ambience of privacy and comfort. All 7 rooms and 9 suites have exceptional panoramic views either of the vineyards, the lagoon or the Andes Mountains.
At the Hotel
- 24-hour Security
- Business Center
- Conference Facilities
- Culinary Program
- Internet Access
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Room Service
- Wedding Services
- Bicycle Rental
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
Cordon Del Plata
Inspired by the topography of the land, the resort awakens unexplored senses. The 16 rooms & suites create an overall ambience of privacy and comfort, featuring unique spaces with private terraces and boasting 180º panoramic views.
**Next applicable upgrade category - Suite Laguna
**Next applicable upgrade category -
Averaging 41 SQM (445 SQF) and featuring beautiful bedrooms, living rooms and private terraces with breathtaking 180 views, all Suites are very comfortable and spacious. The bathrooms include a spa bath with separate walk-in shower.
**Next applicable upgrade category - Master Suite
Averaging 58 SQM (620 SQF) and featuring private terraces with panoramic views, Master Suites home two bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a lounge area. The main bedroom features a full bathroom with a separate vanity area and relaxation area.
**Next applicable upgrade category - N/A
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- A la carte breakfast daily, valid in restaurant or room service
- A complimentary dinner for up to two people per room once during stay, excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities once during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Ruta 94, KM 14.5
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...