What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
The Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul, a former summer residence for Ottoman sultans, is the only luxury hotel on the European shores of the Bosphorus, overlooking Asia. The ancient palace offers twelve two-story VIP suites, each with its own private entrance and dedicated staff and all decorated with rich Ottoman fabrics, precious tapestries and antiques. The hotel itself houses 284 rooms, 5 VIP suites, 9 one-bedroom suites and 5 corner suites, most with private balconies and magnificent views. Choose from an array of restaurants offering world-class dining options, including Laledan (new world cuisine), Bellini (the celebrated Italian restaurant) and Tugra (specializing in traditional Ottoman cuisine).
Offering a resort atmosphere in the middle of the city, Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul was everything we imagined and more. Our room was adorned with precious tapestries and antiques - reminding me that the palace was the residence of Ottoman sultans in the 16th century. Downstairs, sparkling crystal chandeliers and traditional Turkish architecture wowed us at every turn. We enjoyed remarkable views of the shimmering Bosphorus and dined heartily at Laledan and Tugra. When relaxation calls, head to the new spa or the infinity-edge pool.
We are proud to announce that the CIRAGAN PALACE KEMPINSKI in Istanbul is rated as 20th best international city hotel by Forbes Magazine.
The Ciragan Palace was a former summer residence for Turkish sultans in the 17th and 18th centuries. In 1986 a major restoration began by the Kempinski Group to restore the ancient building to its former glory and transform it into one of the world's leading luxury hotels. The restoration took 6 years and was faithfully carried out by a small army of skilled artisans and craftsmen who worked the intricate latticework and marble by hand. The original front of the palace stretching along its own private coastline was recreated by master stonemasons. Then the New Wing was added joined to its traditional neighbor by a connecting corridor. Now the Ciragan Palace has two wings - the restored Sultan's Palace and in the spacious palace grounds, a five star modern hotel. The ancient Ciragan Palace has 12 VIP suites with their own private entrance and their own dedicated staff. Each suite is on two stories with the living room on the ground floor and bedrooms at the top of a private staircase. Rich Ottoman fabrics, precious tapestries and antique furniture create a feeling of traditional luxury and the marble-paneled bathrooms have sunken baths. Palace suites overlook the shimmering blue waters of the Bosphorus.
The hotel building has 284 rooms, 5 VIP suites plus 15 Suites, all with private balconies and magnificent views. The same strict standards of luxury and quality apply here as in the Palace building.
The Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul is the only luxury hotel on the European shores of the Bosphorus overlooking Asia. We offer a luxury resort ambiance in the center of Istanbul - a diverse city, rich in history and the financial center of a leading emerging economy.
The hotel is surrounded by lush gardens and has a fully equipped Fitness Center with indoor and outdoor swimming pools and a putting green. We are conveniently located close to Istanbul's business districts, as well as to its historic and cultural sites.
An array of restaurants offer world class dining options including Tugra, specializing in traditional Ottoman cuisine. The sumptuous banquet and meeting facilities have catered to international summits and conferences as well as Istanbul's most glamorous social events. An exclusive shopping arcade, Ciragan Bazaar and Jazz Club round out the alternatives for leisure time activities. We combine the European tradition of grand hotel service with warm Turkish hospitality. A place where you can relax and unwind.
- Number of Rooms: 304
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full daily Breakfast in restaurant
- Afternoon high tea service, once during stay
- Amenity upon arrival
- Choice of international daily papers
- Priority bookings at the Ciragan Kempinski restaurants
- Complimentary or discounted parking for duration of the stay
- Special offer: Stay a minimum of four nights and enjoy the hotel's splendid degustation menu dinner for two with a bottle of local wine at our signature Ottoman/RTurkish fine dining "Tugra", located in the Palace section
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...