What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Those in the know head for Clift when they're in the Bay City. Here in the heart of lively Union Square, Clift is known for its bold Philippe Starck design - think digital art exhibitions, a soaring lobby, hand-etched Venetian glass and lush silk curtains. Each of the 363 guestrooms is indulgently spacious and brims with leathers, velvets and floor-to-ceiling mirrors - used to reflect the romantic rosy light of the Bay Area. Jeffrey Chodorow's glam Asia de Cuba restaurant, with its Asian-Latin specialties, is the place to see and be seen. The historic Redwood Room is a local favorite for its original redwood paneling and enormous bar.
The newest addition to the Morgans Hotel Group. Conceived by French Designer Philippe Starck, the re-invented Clift, brings a new level of contemporary sophistication and elegance to San Francisco. A deluxe 5-star experience featuring original art, exciting food, Lobby as Theatre and the perfect location. Over seven distinctive room types including four categories of suites. Art installations by Jean Baptiste Mondino, Philippe Starck and Salvador Dali. Oversized woodburning fireplace in lobby sculpted by Gerard Garouste. 24 hour business center - featuring high speed and wireless internet connect and state of the art business equipment. 24 hour fitness center - featuring the latest exercise equipment.
Conceived by French Designer Philippe Starck, the re-invented Clift brings a new level of contemporary sophistication and elegance to San Francisco. A deluxe 5 star experience featuring original art, exciting food, Lobby as Theatre and the perfect location. Art installations by Jean Baptiste Mondino, Philippe Starck and Salvador Dali. Oversized woodburning fireplace in lobby sculpted by Gerard Garouste.
The 363-room property is breathtaking from the moment guests enter the lobby through a double-height arched entryway. Over seven distictive room types including four categories of suites. Soothing pale grays form a backdrop for custom-designed furniture, including Starck's oversized gilt-and-bronze chair upholstered in French tapestry and furniture that pays homage to Surrealists Dali and Magritte. Generously scaled guestrooms reflect society's current desire for elegant and individualized personal spaces. Tranquil grays, ivories, and lavenders are accented by an enormous English Sycamore sleigh bed. Bright-orange plexiglass night tables cast a warm glow, while gauzy curtains and floor-to-ceiling mirrors placed on opposite walls reflect each other as well as the fabulous city beyond.
The Redwood Room, built in 1933, boasts a monochromatic redwood scheme in 18 textures of wood, leather, fabric, carpet, and bronze is punctuated by vivid violets and golds. The sensuous space is further animated by flatscreen televisions mounted vertically around the room, telling an ever-changing story created by avant-digital artists. Across the hall, the Asia de Cuba restaurant echoes and expands the spirit of the Redwood Bar with redwood paneling, lush brown velvet curtains, and mahogany and leather banquettes.
Services include a 24 hour business center - featuring high speed and wireless internet connect and state of the art business equipment. 24 hour fitness center - featuring the latest exercise equipment. 24 hour Concierge and multilingual staff. 24 hour room service. Full turndown service.
- Upgrade at the time of booking, subject to availability
- Daily Continental Breakfast for up to two in-room guests, in Asia De Cuba Restaurant
- $50.00 Food & Beverage credit valid at Asia De Cuba or the Redwood Room, once during stay
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
San Francisco, CA 94102
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...