What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Set in the middle of the city, just a few steps away from Via Veneto and La Dolce Vita, Hotel Eden is surrounded by the green parks of the Ludovisi, the Borghese and Malta villas, and just a short walk to the Spanish Steps and Via Condotti for haute couture shopping. The elegant yet comfortable atmosphere of the Eden is reflected in its foyer ... a cozy living room in a private home, inviting guests to relax by the fireplace where in winter, tea is served. All rooms feature satellite TV, in-house movies, safe, minibar and fixtures for connecting fax and computer lines. Also on-site: a fitness center and the Michelin-star, roof-garden restaurant, La Terrazza dell'Eden.
One of the prettiest and most distinguished hotels in Rome, Hotel Eden, A Royal Meridien Hotel is our top choice whenever we're in this fair city. I love the superb location, near the Via Veneto, the Spanish Steps, the Via Condotti and its exclusive shopping and the Malta, Ludovisi and Borghese villas. Inside, individually designed rooms, some with breathtaking frescoes, invite you to relax. Don't miss the inviting La Terrazza dell'Eden, where panoramic views complement Chef Adriano Cavagnini's sumptuous cuisine. Guests mingle in the cozy foyer each afternoon, sipping tea and watching the world go by.
The Hotel Eden is one of the oldest and most exclusive hotels in Rome. In 1994 it re-opened after two years of restoration. It is set in the middle of the city, just a few steps away from Via Veneto and la dolce vita. Surrounded by green parks of the Ludovisi, the Borghese and Malta villas, the Eden is but a short walk to the Spanish Steps and Via Condotti for haute couture shopping. The elegant yet comfortable atmosphere of the Eden is reflected in its foyer - a cosy living room in a private home, inviting guests to relax by the fireplace where in winter tea is served. The Hotel Eden offers its clientele 13 suites, 96 luxury double rooms and 11 single rooms, each with color satellite TV, in-house movies, hair dryer, private safe, minibar and fixtures for connecting fax and computer lines (CD player only in suites), plus 2 meeting rooms for 10 to 70 persons and a fitness center. Its well known roof-garden restaurant, La Terrazza dell'Eden, is one of the best in the city.
- Number of Rooms: 120
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full breakfast daily for two
- Complimentary drink in our panoramic Bar La Terrazza
- Late check-out of 4PM
- For stays of 4 nights or more guests also receive: A complimentary one way transfer to or from the airport
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
00187 Roma (Latium)
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...