Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
I'm always just a phone call or e-mail away - an assurance you simply can't get when you book trough any other source, a pledge you are pampered as the number one priority.
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Voted one of the world’s best golf and spa resorts, Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea offers a chic and sophisticated retreat for couples, families and fairway fans alike. Here on one of Hawai'i’s finest beaches, you can enjoy complimentary snorkeling equipment, scuba demonstrations and outrigger canoe–paddling excursions. Rebalance in a yoga or Feldenkrais stretch class, rejuvenate with an island-inspired spa treatment or relax at the adults-only Serenity Pool. Club Level Rooms offer top-floor views and extra perks at the private Lounge — it’s a great gathering spot for hors d’oeuvres or after-dinner drinks.null
Maui's only AAA Five Diamond and Forbes (formerly Mobil) Five Star resort, named #1 Resort in Hawaii by Conde Nast, Travel + Leisure and Trip Advisor readers in past years.
The resort added a 3rd pool - Serenity Pool (for adults only) with an infinity edge pool and spectacular views of the West Maui mountains and Pacific Ocea, a swim up bar, underwater music and cool bubble loungers.There are 6 luxury cabanas including 2 featuring Missoni designger decor.The luxury cabanas can be pre-reserved at a charge. All cabanas at the main pool are complimentary.
This resort has been nominated in the past for "Best Childrens Program" in the Virtuoso "Best of The Best" awards and is popular with couples especially honeymooners as well as families with children of all ages.
Four Seasons Maui is the epitome of "contemporary chic" and informal elegance prevails.Located on 15 ocean front acres, overlooking Wailea Beach (named one of America';s best),a beautiful crescent shaped white sand beach with excellent swimming & snorkeling.Wailea is an upscale resort community located on Maui';s sunny southwest coast and boasts 3 championship golf courses, an 11 court Tennis Center, upscale shopping at The Shops at Wailea and a spectacular 2 mile beach walk that runs along the ocean.
What sets this resort apart is the wide of COMPLIMENTARY services, activities and facilities - most which other Hawaii hotels charge for or do not offer. The warm and friendly staff focus on personal guest service and attention to detail to ensure a relaxing and memorable stay.
The Spa at Four Seasons has received numerous awards and accolades including #1 Spa in Hawaii by Conde Nast. Featuring innovative treatments in 16 indoor rooms and 3 outdoor thatched roof "hales" with a spectacular view of the Pacific for individual and couples to try. *For a list of spa services visit www.fourseasons.com/maui/spa
Dine under the stars oceanside at "Ferraro';s" named by Maui Magazine as the "most romantic" and "best resort" restaurant, at "DUO", a contemporary steak and seafood restaurant or "Spago" by noted celebrity master chef Wolfgang Puck. All restaurants showcase local Hawaiian ingredients;24 hour room service is also available. Lobby Lounge offers cocktails & pupus and live entertainment each evening and hula dancing/Hawaiian music at sunset.
GROUND TRANSPORTATION:Kahului Airport (OGG) 17 miles, 25 minute drive.Taxi is approx $75.00 one way + tax & gratuity.Private transfers through The Limo Company (TLC) is available via Sedan, Mercedes E350 or Tesla (up to 3 pax), SUV (up to 6 pax),Limosine (up to 8 pax) or Mercedes limo coach (up to 10 pax).Luggage van also available.Contact Resort Reservations or Concierge for current prices and to confirm transportation. All transportation is subject to availability and can be charged to guest room account. Complimentary house car service is available within the Wailea resort area to Golf Clubhouse, Tennis Center and The Shops at Wailea.There is a $27.00 charge for overnight valet parking (subject to change)
ROOM DESCRIPTION:376 spacious rooms and suites, located in an 8 story mid-rise, U-shaped building fronting the ocean. Each room has a private lanai or terrace, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, luxurious marble bathroom, mini-refrigerator (can be customized to guests preference), coffee maker with complimentary coffee, in room personal safe, color satellite TV with on demand movies, DVD player with slot to view camera/video card images, robes, hair dryer, illuminated makeup mirror, deep soaking tub, voice mail, IHome CD player, high speed internet access (charge) and L';Occitane bath amenities.
Bedding: King or King & double size sofabed or 2 Queen beds. Maximum 3 adults per room or 2 adults & 2 children under 18 years who can share a queen bed or sofabed.
NO RESORT FEE. Use of pool cabanas at the main pool and all beach chairs including casabellas are complimentary.2 lighted tennis courts located at resort with complimentary play, tennis clinic, use of rackets.Also available: golf putting green, croquet, volleyball, daily fitness classes.
Excellent, safe white sand swimming beach with wonderful snorkeling - best in the morning hours.Complimentary outrigger canoe ride Mon-Fri. Full service Beach Concierge can arrange scuba diving (including certification),kayak and non motorized water sports.
Business center offers complimentary internet access, Orchids Beauty Salon & five retail boutiques. Maui Artists visit daily to display work.COMPLIMENTARY Kids For All Seasons childrens'; program available every day, year round from 9a-5p for ages 5-12 years (charge for lunch if applicable)
Wailea Golf Resort features 3 PGA championship 18 hole courses - Gold, Blue, Emerald.FS guests receive preferred tee times & rates - times confirmed up to 30 days in advance.
HOSPITALITY: Hawaiian lei greeting upon arrival, honeymoon and anniversary guests receive complimentary champagne, every child receives a special welcome amenity.Signature pool and beach service includes Evian spritz, ice water and chilled towels and a refreshing food amenity twice a day. No charge for beach chairs or cabanas at main pool. Twice daily housekeeping with evening turndown and ice delivery. Complimentary early arrival & late departure facility located in the Aloha Suite with personal lockers, showers and lounge area.
3 restaurants, 24 hour room service, children's menus & alternative cuisine available. Kosher menu available with 7 day advance notice.
COMPLIMENTARY FOR ALL GUESTS:
- Hawaiian lei greeting and oshibori towels and beverage offered at check-in
- Twice-daily housekeeping including evening turndown & ice delivery
- Overnight shoeshine
- Kindle device at pool for reading
- In-room coffee service: complimentary coffee and tea
- Children's program, Kids for All Seasons, (ages 5- 12 years) open daily 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Nominal fee for lunch)
- Children's toys for beach, pool and dining; games, books, DVDs for in room use
- Infan amenities - crib, stroller, high chair, playpen & safety attachments.Resort automatically "toddler proof" rooms based on age of child.
- Iced water, iced towels and Evian spritz service at the pools and twice daily small bite amenity i.e. pineapple
- Exercise and tennis attire available on loan at the Fitness Centre
- Two lighted Top-Flight sand-filled synthetic grass supreme tennis courts, rackets provided.
- Use of pool cabanas at the main pool and all pool and beach chairs and casabellas
- Snorkel equipment (one hour use daily)
- Fitness Center with Matrix stations, free weights, Lifecycles, Stairmasters, treadmills, elliptical machines
- Use of showers, steam room, amenities in The Spa
- Golf putting green, croquet lawn and equipment
- Daily fitness classes offered
- Daily introductory scuba clinics at 10:00a & 1:00p at the main pool
- Games Room opens 7:00 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily with table shuffleboard, air hockey, ping pong, billiards, foosball, big screen TV and state of the art video games - smoke & alchol free open to families/children
- Wailea Resort transportation to golf, tennis, shopping, and restaurants.
- 45 minute outrigger canoe paddling excursion (Mon -Fri) advance reservations required
- Evening entertainment in the Lobby Lounge including hula dancing at sunset
- Specially equipped rooms for the physically challenged available
- Multi-lingual concierge desk
- Note:Hawaii state law prohibits smoking in all guest accommodations, restaurants, lounges and public areas under a roof. There are designated outdoor smoking areas.
Four Seasons Resorts Hawaii, with locations on the islands of Hawaii, Lana`i and Maui are among the world';s most beautiful beach resorts, renowned for their stunning locations and attentive service.
At the Hotel
- 24-hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Banquet Facilities
- Business Center
- Children's Programs
- Club Floor
- Conference Facilities
- Connecting Rooms
- Internet Access
- Meal Plans Available
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Pet Friendly
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Babysitting Services
- Car Rental Desk
- Concierge Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Hearing Impaired Services
- House Safe
- Housekeeping -- Twice Daily
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning/Pressing
- Limousine Service
- Room Service
- Room Service 24-hours
- Shoeshine Service
- Turndown Service
- Valet Parking
- Wakeup Calls
- Wedding Services
- Bicycle Rental
- Fitness Center
- Tennis Courts
- Water Sports
In Your Room
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Mini Bar
Gardenview rooms are located on the lower levels and provide a view of the beautifully landscaped gardens.
Upgrade: Partial Ocean View
Partial Ocean rooms are angled towards the ocean and located on the lower floors in the rear portion of the U shaped resort, with a partial view of the ocean from a private, furnished lanai.
Upgrade: Ocean View
Ocean View rooms are located on the outer perimeter of the U shaped resort and angled towards the ocean or facing the ocean from the rear portion of the resort with the view from a private, furnished lanai.
Upgrade: Ocean View Prime
Ocean View Prime
Ocean View Prime are angled towards the ocean and facing into the hotel inner courtyard of the U shaped resort providing a view of the ocean and lush garden courtyard from a private, furnished lanai.
Club Floor - Oceaview or Oceanview Prime
Exclusive Club Floor - private key access to the top floor of the resort where there are Ocean View and Ocean View Prime rooms offered. Rooms are the same size and decor as non-Club Floor rooms. Club Floor lounge is open from 6:00am-11:00pm and check-in and checkout is with the dedicated Club Concierge. Club Floor rates include cold breakfast buffet, snacks and beverages throughout the day, afternoon tea, sunset cocktails & pupus and after dinner desserts and nightcaps. There are only 22 rooms + 3 suites on the Club Floor which makes it ideal for guests seeking privacy.
Four Seasons Executive Suites
Similar to a junior suite and available in Garden, Partial Ocean, Ocean View and Ocean View Prime categories. The size and decor/layout is the same - only the view and location within the resort is different. Suites have a master bedroom and bath separated from a living and dining area which has a sofa that converts to a double size sofa bed. Approximately 800 sq ft. with a private lanai.
Suites - 1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms
A wide range of suites are available as 1, 2 or 3 Bedrooms. 1 bdrm suites have a full master bath and 3/4 bath (shower) off the living area with king bed and sofa bed in the living room. 2 bdrm suites are similar to 1 bdrm with a connecting 2nd bedroom with 2 queen beds. 3 Bedrooms are specialty suites - Maile (Presidential) or Lokelani. Deluxe and speciality suites include private reserved cabana at the main pool. Maile & Lokelani suites include many additional services and amenities.
- Your Virtuoso travel advisor gives you privileged access to hotel and resort amenities, complimentary and guaranteed.
Contact your Virtuoso advisor for more details on this hotel.
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
3900 Wailea Alanui
Wailea, Hawaii 96753
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...