What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
For four generations, the Goring family has harmonized traditional standards of hotel-keeping with progressive management. The result: The Goring, a distinctly British, deluxe haven in central London. Each of the 74 guestrooms is individually designed and decorated (most returning guests have a favorite). A private garden, elegant restaurant and handsome lounge areas add to the allure. Families are especially welcome.
The Goring was everything we expected from a traditional family-owned hotel in the middle of London: warm, friendly and service-oriented. We were greeted with a smile and escorted to our garden-view Junior Suite, only to head downstairs again for the delicious afternoon tea, served overlooking the garden. We had such a peaceful night's sleep here - you would never guess you're so close to Victoria Station and Buckingham Palace. Don't miss the fabulous English lunch in the newly renovated dining room (designed by Lord Linley) - make reservations in advance!
A quiet haven in the centre of London, The Goring is ideally located, adjacent to Buckingham Palace and within walking distance of the Royal parks, London's principal shopping areas and the heart of the West End and Theatreland, The Houses of Parliament and Westminster are close by, and we are a mere five minutes walk from direct rail links to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports.
Each of the sixty seven bedrooms and seven suits are individually designed and decorated. They are luxuriously appointed, spotlessly maintained and all have air conditioning. Room service is available twenty-four hours a day, with valeting and evening maid service. Direct fax lines are available in deluxe rooms and suites and all rooms have internet connection and ISDN lines. Many of the rooms overlook our private garden.
Acclaimed as one of the best in London by such renowned guides as Egon Ronay, Good Hotel, the AA and RAC, Michelin and Star Service, the Goring restaurant's traditional style and convenient location make it a perfect venue for that special luncheon or dinner. For the evenings, the lights are lowered and the atmosphere becomes more intimate as our pianist plays gently at the entrance to the room. Relax over a pot of coffee in our elegant Garden Lounge, or enjoy the delight of warm scones and clotted cream with a traditional English afternoon tea. The Garden Bar is the ideal venue for meeting friends or business associates to enjoy a glass of champagne. Overlooking the beautiful Goring garden, our new Garden Bar Terrace is the ideal venue for light meals and afternoon tea.
The concierge, with over twenty years service at the Goring, will respond to every request with discretion and expertise. Guests also enjoy free membership of the superbly equipped local health club - just a short stroll from our door - throughout their stay.
Awards for the Goring include AA Hotel Guide 2003 - 5 Red Stars (awarded to only 15 hotels in London) and AA Best Restaurant 2003 - 2 Rosettes.
- Number of Rooms: 74
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: Yes
- Guaranteed upgrade at time of booking
- Complimentary Full English Breakfast
- The Goring Book - "A Very Special Place"
- Personal welcome card
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
London, SW1W 0JW
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...