What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Gran Hotel Bahia del Duque Resort G.L. is situated on a beautiful estate bordering the sea on the idyllic island of Tenerife, Canary Islands. Built in a style reminiscent of the turn of the century, with Victorian and Venetian influences, the resort blends harmoniously with its surroundings, preserving the deep warmth of the island's volcanic origins and the peace of a welcoming paradise. The resort offers 10 restaurants offering a wide range of dishes for all tastes, eight swimming pools, three tennis courts, squash courts, watersports, fitness center and a variety of activities. The island of Tenerife offers five 18-hole golf courses. The Gran Hotel Bahia del Duque Resort can organize your tee times and your trip to the course.
The estate-like Gran Hotel Bahia del Duque Resort G.L rises like a mirage above the sea in Adeje. Pastel-colored towers and turrets are a striking complement to the azure water beyond the resort. Within this Tenerife treasure, we found ten mouthwatering restaurants, ten delightful bars, a reading room, an observatory, a meandering jogging trail, two tennis courts, expansive tropical gardens and the white-sand Playa del Duque beach (the hotel is surrounded by 5 of the best golf courses of the island). The westerly island of Tenerife boasts pleasant temperatures year-round, so go anytime!
The Gran Hotel Bahía del Duque Resort is situated on the grounds of a beautiful estate next to the sea in the south of the island of Tenerife (Canary Islands). This island is located in the Atlantic Ocean and is the largest and highest of the Canary Island Archipelago (2,057 km² and 3,717 m. high). The hotel complex has been built facing the sea on a smooth slope in the municipality of Adeje. It enjoys a privileged location as it is near the Teide National Park, Gomera Island and Reina Sofia Airport.
The rooms have been decorated in a style that is barroque and simple with Moroccan influences, with the lighty and freshness provided by their ochre and sienna-colored tones. Distributed throughout the different buildings that faithfully reflect Canary Island architecture from the beginning of the XX century, with an original synthesis of Victorian and Venetian influences, the suites, each named after a flower, have been decorated with the utmost care, paying attention to the smallest details concerning decoration, equipment and comfort. Room service is offered 24 hours a day and you may order any dish from any of the Hotel's thematic restaurants.
Casas Ducales: This independent complex comprises 60 rooms located in 4 villas, each one with its own services. It was created with the intention of combining an exclusive atmosphere with the satisfaction of things well done and the pleasure of the typical details of small, traditional family hotels, as well as providing the advantages of a variety of services, installations and atmospheres that only large hotels can offer. It includes exclusive areas: private car park, breakfast parlor, reading lounge, two terraces, solarium and a business center.
The Gran Hotel Bahía del Duque Resort presents 10 restaurants that offer a wide range of dishes for all tastes. From Italian cuisine with pizza and pasta to Mexican food, our guests may enjoy any variety of cuisine.
Leisure facilities and activities include eight swimming pools, three tennis courts, two squash courts, water sports, a gymnasium, aerobics, aqua-gym, tai chi, fitness center with sauna and massage, jogging trail, putting green, beach volleyball, archery, croquet, mountain biking, botanical walks and five golf courses nearby.
Additional features include 26 meeting rooms with sophisticated multi-media facilities, for up to 950 people, a beauty center, boutiques, gift and tobacco shops and 24-hour porter.
- Number of Rooms: 547
- Children's Programs: Yes
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Breakfast already included in hotels rates
- Roundtrip to Reina Sof?a Airport (South Airport)
- One lunch per person per room at the Beach Club Restaurant including local wines an mineral water
- 12 Noon early check-in, subject to availability
- 4 PM late check-out, subject to availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
660 Costa Adeje, Tenerife
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...