Grand Hotel Zermatterhof
What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
I'm always just a phone call or e-mail away - an assurance you simply can't get when you book trough any other source, a pledge you are pampered as the number one priority.
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Nestled below the soaring Matterhorn, the idyllic mountain resort town of Zermatt in southern Switzerland boasts the five-star Grand Hotel Zermatterhof. Totally remodeled in recent years, the 84-room Zermatterhof offers double guestrooms, as well as suites with a private fireplace and Jacuzzi. A large number of rooms have a balcony, affording spectacular views of the Matterhorn. Two restaurants and two bars offer culinary diversity -- dine on French classics in the sophisticated Prato Borni, or enjoy an evening in the beautiful Restaurant Lusi, where a stunning glass dome gives the impression of a spacious winter garden and the terrace offers great views of the Matterhorn.
Our family took a memorable ski vacation to Zermatt last winter, when we were fortunate enough to discover Grand Hotel Zermatterhof. Set within a private park with an outstanding Matterhorn view (most rooms also boast a view), the recently renovated hotel is the perfect antidote to a strenuous day on the slopes. After our runs, we cozied up around the fireplace in our spacious suite, dreaming of a tempting dinner at Prato Borni (don't miss the buffet on winter evenings). To the delight of the children, we toured the village by horse-drawn carriage and spent ample time in the indoor swimming pool.
Welcome to the Grand Hotel Zermatterhof in the heart of the enchanting mountain world of Zermatt. The resort of Zermatt presents the unique combination of a cosmopolitan life-style along with numerous sporting activities in the mountains surrounding the famous Matterhorn. We proudly present our hotel, steeped in a long tradition, as your ideal destination. Our team is at your entire disposal for the planning of your stay, so that your "personalised" program can become reality. The Grand Hotel Zermatterhof has welcomed guests with traditional Swiss hospitality since 1879. This five-star hotel upholds a long tradition of elegance, but recent renovations added the finest modern conveniences.
The hotel has 84 rooms with 146 beds including 26 suites/junior suites. All rooms are, of course, equipped with a direct-dial telephone, radio, multi-media television (Internet access via TV, Pay TV, VOD and Sony Play Station), minibar and hair dryer; some suites have their own fireplace and jacuzzi bath. A large number of rooms have a balcony and face the idyllic Matterhorn. Wireless Lan is available throughout the Hotel. An Internet corner is available free for use for our in-house guests in our Lobby area.
Dining facilities include Fine Dining Restaurant Prato Borni, serving a generous buffet breakfast and dinner, and the newly opened Terrace Restaurant Lusi where culinary delights with Mediterranean touch are being served. It enjoys an excellent reputation and draws many non-resident guests - this restaurant boasts a beautiful glass dome which gives the impression of a spacious winter garden. Guests booked on half board basis (MAP) can choose in which restaurant they would like to take the dinner (dine around).
Facilities include a newly renovated Spa “Vita borni” with its indoor swimming-pool, sauna, steam bath, whirlpool, Alpine and Ice grotto and fitness-room. Moreover five massage and beauty treatment rooms are at our client's disposal with products from Ligne St Barth and Cellcosmet/Cellmen.
The hotel is open from:
- June 10th to September 29th, 2007
- November 30th, 2007 to April 15th, 2008
- Number of Rooms: 84
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Seasonal Closures: 30 Sep 2007 - 30 Nov 2007, 16 Apr 2008 - 09 Jun 2008, 29 Sep 2008 - 29 Nov 2008. Considering major renovation of the 5th floor and shorten the summer season to Aug. 2008.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet breakfast or in-room continental breakfast daily included in rates
- VIP fruit basket, Swiss chocolate and flowers
- $50.00 Spa credit, once during stay
- 12 noon early check-in, subject to availability
- 4 pm late check-out, subject to availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...