What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
A dazzling display of contemporary architecture, Hotel Arts Barcelona (operated by the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company) is renowned the world over for its impeccable service and lavish accommodations, including 28 duplex apartments. The latter are located on the top floors of the hotel and offer butler service and use of a MINI Cooper. The hotel recently opened an exclusive new spa, 43 The Spa, located on the 43rd floor. And, of course, there's more: terraced gardens and a swimming pool; a stunning collection of Spanish art; five restaurants, including the acclaimed two-Michelin-stars Enoteca (with a wine cellar topping 700 labels) and feather-topped beds.
Hotel TipCorner Deluxe rooms ending in “01” and “16” on floors 2 through 19 are larger and feature panoramic views of the beach, sea and Olympic Village area.
The only Virtuoso property in Barcelona right on the beach, yet within a short stroll of the historic city centre. The stunning 44 storey Hotel Arts Barcelona, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel, offers panoramic sea or city views from each of its 483 guestrooms, suites and duplex luxury Apartments.
Enoteca restaurant has a wine cellar of over 400 wines. Our sommelier can guide you to an appropriate selection to match the Mediterranean cuisine of Chef Jaime Perez.Arola is an informal bar and restaurant featuring the cuisine of Michelin starred Chef Sergi Arola. Tapas and Mediterranean specialties are served both in the restaurant and on the terrace during the summer. Arola has become the place to meet and eat in the city.Bites is a chic new restaurant open throughout the day the ideal place to enjoy a quick snack or meal in a stylish relaxed atmosphere.
A recently opened Spa by Six Senses Spas has a stunning location on the 42nd floor of the hotel, with panoramic views and natural light the spa offers eight treatment rooms. With separate ladies and gentlemen wet areas including Sauna, steam bath, ice-fountains and vitality pools the Spa offers a wide range of body and facial treatments with natural Sodashi products. The outdoor pool and whirlpool set in terrace gardens together with the Fitness Centre complete the range of leisure facilities.
Guests can reserve the services of the “Coolhunter”, a very personal guide to the city from our team of professionals who can help you discover the best of Barcelona. Whether your interested in the coolest shopping or the most fashionable restaurants our team of specialists can organize visits and open doors for you. Their services are available by prior appointment.
At the Hotel
- 24-hour Security
- Business Center
- Club Floor
- Conference Facilities
- Connecting Rooms
- Culinary Program
- Internet Access
- Michelin Star Restaurant
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Concierge Desk
- House Safe
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning/Pressing
- Limousine Service
- Room Service 24-hours
- Turndown Service
- Valet Parking
- Wakeup Calls
- Wedding Services
- Fitness Center
In Your Room
- Butler Service
Upgrade: Deluxe Sea View
Upgrade: Club Suite
Apartments / Penthouse Suites
In every sense, the apartments are the pinnacle of the Hotel Arts experience. Occupying the top floors of the hotel, flooded with natural light, and with rooms that seem to float high above the city and the sea, these exclusive spaces are designed for guests who want to experience the ultimate in refined luxury, individual care and impeccable service.
Your own Mini Cabrio to explore the city. A butler on hand to provide any assistance you require. Spacious dining areas and private kitchens, where the hotel’s acclaimed chefs can prepare an intimate dinner for you and your guests. Just some of the unique services available exclusively to guests of the apartments.
Each apartment is duplex, with generous space and wrap-around windows that look out onto some of the most dramatic views of sea and city you will find anywhere in Barcelona. The furniture and interiors were created especially for the apartments by the acclaimed Catalan designer Jaime Tresserra. Every apartment has a spacious living room, a dining area and its own kitchen.
From 1 Bedroom to 3 Bedrooms.
All Virtuoso Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests in Restraunt
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, Valid in any of our Restaurants or in Room Service. Mini Bar Products are not included.)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for duration of stay
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
19-21 Carrer de la Marina
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...