Hotel Baur au Lac
What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
I'm always just a phone call or e-mail away - an assurance you simply can't get when you book trough any other source, a pledge you are pampered as the number one priority.
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
In its own private park on the shore of the lake at the upper end of fashionable Bahnhofstrasse, Zurich's famous shopping district, and only a stone's throw away from all the major cultural and tourist attractions, sits glorious Baur au Lac. All 124 recently renovated and luxuriously appointed rooms and suites overlook the lake and the Alps, the romantic river Schanzengraben, the city or the courtyard. All are air-conditioned and equipped with direct-dial telephones, voicemail, an interactive TV system, CD player (in suites), safe, minibar and the necessary hook-ups for fax machines, modem and ISDN lines. For dining, Baur au Lac offers Le Pavillon (romantic garden dining); La Terrasse (outdoors and the lobby lounge for indoor snacks); the Restaurant Francais (classic French fare); and the recently renovated Rive Gauche (downtown's latest "in" restaurant for fine casual dining with a new American bar).
For the choicest location when visiting Zurich, we looked for a hotel on the renowned Bahnhofstrasse - and this is where we found the Baur au Lac. Spoiling visitors from around the globe, the recently renovated hotel is just steps from lively restaurants and exclusive shops. You'll be hard-pressed to leave your surroundings, though, rich and welcoming as they are. Between the alfresco Sunday brunch, gourmet dining at the innovative Rive Gauche and the comforts of our individually decorated, lake-view suite, we sometimes forgot what lay outside!
Residing in its own private park on the shore of the lake at the upper end of fashionable Bahnhofstrasse, Zurich's famous shopping district: only a stone's throw away from all major cultural and tourist attractions. 15 minutes from Zurich international airport and 5 minutes from Zurich main station.
124 recently renovated and luxuriously appointed rooms and suites overlooking the lake and the Alps, the romantic river Schanzengraben, the city or the courtyard. All rooms and suites are air conditioned and equipped with direct dial telephones, voice mail, interactive TV system, CD player (suites), safe, minibar and with the necessary installations for telefax, modem and ISDN.
For dining, we offer "Le Pavillon" - romantic garden dining: "La Terrasse" for outdoor and the lobby lounge for indoor snacks. "Restaurant Francais" for classic French fare and the "Rive Gauche", downtown's latest "in" restaurant for informal dining with the new American bar. Fitness Club overlooking the lake with free admission for hotel guests. Business Centre.
- Number of Rooms: 124
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Welcome gift
- Upgrade upon availability
- Complimentary Buffet breakfast
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...