What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Built in 1865, the private Hotel Beau-Rivage still plays host to celebrities -- among others, Catherine Deneuve has lived in apartments once occupied by Empress Elisabeth of Austria. Charm and discretion combine with subtlety, efficient service, modern comfort and amenities, making this unique hotel one of the most distinguished addresses in Geneva. You'll enjoy magnificent lake and mountain views and you're just a stone's throw from the shopping and business districts.
Beau-Rivage, Geneva pleased me on so many levels - the business facilities were top-notch, making work a plaeasure; the city's favored shopping center was nearby and every detail, from the decor to the staff, spoke to the heart of this discerning traveler. Each afternoon, I took time for tea in the marble-columned atrium watching other guests stroll past (the Dalai Lama and Jane Goodall were just two of the notable guests in residence!). Dining at Le Chat-Botte restaurant, which is masterminded by a young and brilliant chef, was my favorite part of each evening.
Beau-Rivage in Geneva, which is magnificently situated in the centre of town and on the lake side, enjoys an exceptional view over the lake, jet d’eau, the Alps and the Mont-Blanc. The hotel is only 5 - 10 minutes on foot from the center of the business area, the old town and its museums. Close by are numerous parks and the delights of shopping. Beau-Rivage is easily accessible by car.
The hotel has 97 distinguished rooms and suites of different categories, each individually decorated in classical and romantic French and English style. All rooms feature a private bathroom with dressing gowns and hair dryer, separate w-c, 2 telephones with voice mail and a sophisticated telecommunication system giving access to the technological multimedia. Cable colour television, Video On Demand system, minibar, trouser press and safes with personal combinations. Many rooms offer views over the lake.
Dining facilities include The Chat-Botte, well renowned gourmet restaurant overlooking the lake and Mont-Blanc; Patara, our partner - a Thai gastronomic restaurant; and The Atrium Bar, serving traditional afternoon tea and cocktails.
Additional services include 24-hour room service, valet service, private limousine service for transfers and excursions, 24-hour multi-lingual concierge service, secretarial service on request and private garage. Sports and leisure activities include jogging along the lake and in the parks, 5 exclusive golf courses within 10-15 minute drive, Geneva Casino two minutes away, all water sports and boat rental.
- Number of Rooms: 97
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary buffet breakfast daily in the restaurant
- Bottle of mineral water and fruit basket in the room
- 4pm late check-out, subject to availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
CH 1201 GENEVE
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...