Hotel Cala di Volpe
What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
I'm always just a phone call or e-mail away - an assurance you simply can't get when you book trough any other source, a pledge you are pampered as the number one priority.
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Highly acclaimed as one of the best places to stay in Europe, Hotel Cala di Voipe deftly walks a fine line between intimate hideaway and full-service resort. With full views of Sardinia's majestic coastline and mountain peaks, you'll have all the amenities you could wish for at your fingertips, from watersports to an Olympic-size saltwater swimming pool to individually decorated guestrooms and suites. While it's a must to dine at Restaurant Cala di Voipe at least once, the hotel also takes part in the Dine-Around Program with nearby establishments.
Perched above the Costa Smeralda, the unique turquoise coastline of Sardinia, the Hotel Cala di Volpe is a serenely sculptured luxury resort. Delightful vistas of distant mountains, pristine white sand beaches, and the translucent seas of the Mediterranean make for unforgettable views. Designed by architect Jacques Couelle to resemble an old village, the hotel's towers, terraces, irregular roofs and porticoes blend beautifully with the natural landscape of rosemary bushes and rockroses. With spacious guest rooms providing panoramic views, a wide range of recreational facilities, and excellent cuisine, the Hotel Cala di Volpe is the ultimate Mediterranean luxury resort experience.
Each of our 124 spacious individually appointed guest rooms, including 16 Suites and one Unique Presidential Suite with private swimming pool on the roof top offer a balcony overlooking the scenic panorama and are decorated with a unique selection of traditional furnishings and art. The Hotel Cala di Volpe's dedicated staff provides warm, personalized service in the Sardinian tradition. Most guestrooms feature high speed Internet access on request, private balcony or patio, individual climate control, wake-up service available, deluxe bath amenities, alarm clock, telephone, fresh flowers, 24-hour room service, cable channels, satellite channels, data port, in-room safe, cordless telephone and in-room movies.
Embraced by the charm of Restaurant Cala di Volpe, guests experience international cuisine prepared from the finest local fare. The sumptuous poolside buffets are legendary among vacationing travelers. The Bar Pontile is the perfect setting for a more intimate rendez-vous and favorite drinks.
The Hotel Cala di Volpe provides guests with the complete resort experience - including ample sports and recreational facilities, such as tennis courts, a putting green, water-skiing school, and the adjacent Pevero Golf Club. An Olympic-sized saltwater swimming pool is set in our beautifully landscaped gardens.
Other hotel services
- include 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- private beach
- putting green
- massage treatments
- live entertainment
- car rental service
- business center
- free self parking
- laundry/valet service
- babysitting service
- boat rentals
- multilingual staff
- jewelry shop and gift/sundry shop
- Upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast for up to two in-room guests for duration of stay
- Roundtrip Hotel Minibus Transfer Service from/to Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport, per person, per stay
- $50 USD Beverage Credit, once during stay
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Porto Cervo, 07020
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...