What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Hesperia Hotel, is the first contemporary 5-star deluxe hotel in Madrid. The interior design was done by Spanish leading interior designer, Pascua Ortega. The hotel offers 171 comfortable rooms, including 34 suites decorated with exquisite taste to satisfy the most discerning travelers. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, temperature control, hair-dryer, bath robe, cable TV, radio, direct-dial phone, iron board, safety deposit box and mini-bar. Guests are welcomed by fresh seasonal fruits and flowers. For the best Mediterranean flavors, experience restaurant 'La Manzana' . Gourmet dining is also available at 'Santceloni', directed by Chef Santi Santanmaria owner of the famous 3-star Michelin restaurant El Raco de Can Fabes in Sant Celoni near Barcelona. For a relaxed coffee, drink or snack you may choose the lobby bar, or the Scotch Piano Bar which is a cosy and elegant place to enjoy from the largest selection of Malt whiskies in Madrid.
I often find myself in this fair city for work and always stay at the Hotel Hesperia Madrid. So enamored am I of this hotel that I convinced my wife to join me on a recent business trip. We enjoyed the close proximity to the city center and exclusive shopping, as well as the modern yet classical design within. Two fine restaurants vied for our attention: Santceloni for a gourmet meal and La Manzana for Mediterranean cuisine. Don't miss the Scotch Bar, where you'll find the largest selection of malt whiskies in the city. While I worked. my wife indulged in massage and fitness sessions at the SkyGym.
With a privileged location in Madrid's commercial and business centre, on the Paseo de la Castellana, Hotel Hesperia Madrid has good connections to Barajas airport and the city's exhibition centre. The Hotel Hesperia has an exquisite design, seamlessly combining modern and classical elements and top quality finishes. The decor of the public areas in the hotel was designed by Pascua Ortega, known for his work at the Teatro Real and other culture-related buildings.
The hotel has 137 guestrooms and 34 suites with butler service. Guestrooms feature air-conditioning, direct line telephones, color television with satellite channels and pay-per-view films, radio, mini bar, safe and hair-dryer.
The Hesperia Madrid hotel invites you to its SantCeloni restaurant, run by Santi Santamaria, the well-known chef, that boasts the three Michelin stars at Raco de Can Fabes restaurant. Like the entire hotel, the feature of SantCeloni is modern luxury, and it also has personalised cuisine that interprets the best of every Spanish gastronomic culture. We also offer you a second option, La Manzana restaurant, where you will enjoy good food cuisine, with the accent on Spanish Mediterranean food. And for the last drink, at the Scotch Bar you can choose from the widest selection of malt whiskies. 24-hour room service is available as well.
The Hotel has an arrangement with Metropolitan, one of the most sophisticated and prestigus health and fitness centers in Madrid. Guests can find not only the best workout equipment, but also: Spa, sauna, swimming pool, squash, and Massages. The club is located within a four minute walking distance from the hotel.
The Hesperia Madrid Hotel has six meeting rooms for banquets and conventions with a capacity for 10 to 288 persons, equipped ISDN lines, screens, tannoy system and liquid crystal screens where you can to announce your event and display your company logotype. The Saura meeting rooms features a simultaneous translation booth. The Hotel puts at your disposal a Business Centre service with fax, photocopier, personal computers and connections to Internet.
- Number of Rooms: 171
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary daily buffet breakfast
- Welcoming fresh flowers and fruit
- Free Internet access (WI-FI, using your own Lap Top)
- Free access to our Roof-Top system
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...