What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
I'm always just a phone call or e-mail away - an assurance you simply can't get when you book trough any other source, a pledge you are pampered as the number one priority.
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Located in the heart of Paris, just off the Champs Elysées, the Hotel Lancaster is a luxurious hideaway, constructed in a 19th-century private mansion. It is an intimate address, with the feel of an elegant private residence. The hotel offers 46 rooms and 11 suites over 8 floors, in a plush atmosphere that cultivates a certain art of living à la Française. Traditional furniture, paintings by old masters, antiques and the re-creation of historical fabrics celebrate the decorative arts in the best light. Its interior courtyard has become a Zen garden retreat. All the feel of a thoroughly charming traditional home
Our home-away-from-home in Paris, The Lancaster is elegantly stately, yet always unassuming. We were bowled over when the bellhop opened the door to the Marlene Dietrich Suite - a vision in lavender and gold with carefully selected antiques and enormous windows overlooking the garden. The hotel felt like a fabulous private club, where the concierge was always ready with a recommendation, the Champs-Elysees was just a few steps away and the dining is Michelin-starred - make your reservations early for dinner at the creative and contemporary La Table du Lancaster.
Located in the heart of Paris, just off the Champs Elysées, the Hotel Lancaster is a luxurious hideaway, constructed in a 19th-century private mansion. It is an intimate address, with the feel of an elegant private residence. The hotel offers 46 rooms and 11 suites over 8 floors, in a plush atmosphere that cultivates a certain art of living à la Française. Traditional furniture, paintings by old masters, antiques and the re-creation of historical fabrics celebrate the decorative arts in the best light. Its interior courtyard has become a Zen garden retreat. All the feel of a thoroughly charming traditional home.
Facing either Rue de Berri or the interior courtyard garden, the 49 rooms and 11 suites of the Lancaster cover 8 floors of the building. Intimate or very spacious, they all tie to a certain art of living à la Française, through their rare antique furniture, luxurious items, paintings, sofas, desks, and porcelain. Classic rooms that provide all the most up-to-date logistical services that our guests expect: all rooms offer two telephone lines, voice mail service, a safe, a TV-DVD combination, and cable and satellite TV. Most of the bathrooms combine grey or beige marble and African iroko wood. The luxury bathroom fixtures, the heated towel bars and all the accessories display a retro design. Towels, bathrobes and slippers are also designed uniquely for the Lancaster.
To create La Table du Lancaster, the hotel owners have called on the talent of the master chef, Michel Troisgros. His inspiration, in concert with the owners' personal selections, has given life to creative, light and elegant meals. The menu, purposely brief, is organized by theme, based on products chosen by Michel Troisgros for their intensity, freshness, and slightly sour notes. The wit of the tomato – The burst of lemon and citrus fruit – The bite of condiments and spices – The green of fresh vegetables, herbs and fruit – The sweetness of dairy products. La Table du Lancaster offers fine dining that is intimate, understated and contemporary.
- Number of Rooms: 60
- Children's Programs: Yes
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary full daily breakfast in restaurant or room service
- Champagne and homemade canapes
- Complimentary or discounted daily parking for duration of stay
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Champs Elysées, 75008 Paris
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...