What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
After centuries of dazzling international royalty, fashion designers and countless public figures, Le Meurice has established itself as a must visit destination in Paris. Situated between Place Vendome and the Louvre, surrounded by Parisian cafes, romantic gardens, trendy boutiques, the Meurice is a place where history and the latest fashionable trends intersect. This Virtuoso Collection property offers travellers a wonderful choice of memorable moments. In the sumptuous Le Meurice Restaurant, overlooking the Tuileries Garden, Chef Yannick Alleno showcases the best of French Cuisine. Located above the interior garden, the Spa by "Valmont" is dedicated to relaxation. This lavishly appointed space features the latest exercise equipment and the only Caudalie(r) "vinotherapie(r)" Spa in Paris where guests can effects of grape seed based treatments.
Le Meurice is decadent, yet never feels over the top. We gasped in delight at first sight of the gorgeous lobby, and were further awed by our palace-style Park-View Room, its view a panorama of the major Parisian monuments. I felt like I was in my own Parisian apartment, from which I could step out for a stroll through the Tuileries Gardens or to enjoy a coffee at a nearby cafe. Back inside, we indulged in treatments at the 3,000-square-foot Caudalie Spa by "Valmont" and dined at the two-Michelin-starred Le Meurice. Don't miss the traditional High Tea in the Conservatory.
Spectacularly located on the Rue de Rivoli, Le Meurice is a Parisian landmark that blends a magnificent heritage of fine art and 18th century architecture with a all of today modern conveniences and unparalleled service. After two years of an amazing renovation, the hotel is now recognised as one of the finest properties in Europe. Listed in Conde Nast Traveller "2002 Gold List" and "2001 Hot List", and a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, its legendary guest list has included royalty, aristocrats and celebrities from around the globe.
From the Michelin starred restaurant "Le Meurice", serving Haute French Cuisine, to the Jardin d'Hiver for their signature Parisian afternoon tea and casual all day dining, the hotel offers a wide range of food options to seduce the palate.
Along with lavish guestrooms and suites, Le Meurice offers the highest levels of comfort, technology and service. Every room is individually decorated in the French traditional Louis XVI style, providing a fresh and impeccable style throughout the property. The Park view accommodations offer 180° degrees sweeping views on all the major Parisian monuments. In addition to the cosiness and the attention to every detail in the rooms, the en-suite marble bathrooms provide separate walk-in shower and deep bath. In room technology include internet connections, several phone lines and private numbers, as well as an interactive TV system.
On the rooftop of the hotel stands the ultimate penthouse suite "La Belle Etoile": This unique four bedroom apartment is surrounded by an enormous garden terrace and offers a breathtaking 360° view over Paris.
The exclusive Caudalie Wellness Centre combines the innovative wine-based treatments, products and specially trained aestheticians from the acclaimed "Les Sources de Caudalie", the world's first vinotherapie spa. Therapies range from Merlot Wine and Honey Wraps to Crushed Cabernet Body Scrubs, and fans include many discriminating celebrities. The use of the Centre is complimentary to all Virtuoso guests (except treatments).
- Number of Rooms: 160
- Children's Programs: Yes
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade at time of check-in, subject to availability
- Daily American breakfast
- A bottle of French wine and home made petits
- fours on arrival
- Early check
- in/late check out (subject to availability)
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...