Hotel Lungarno Firenze, Florence
What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
I'm always just a phone call or e-mail away - an assurance you simply can't get when you book trough any other source, a pledge you are pampered as the number one priority.
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Few cities can rival Florence as the cultural capital of the world; it is the intellectual centre of literature, art, architecture, and learning; a magnificent monument to the Renaissance. Astride the Arno that runs through the heart of the city, is the world-famous Ponte Vecchio. Standing on the south bank nearby and overlooking The Uffizi, Palazzo Vecchio, the Duomo and the Florentine campaniles, is the Hotel Lungarno where your own 'Room with a view' surpasses all others in the city. Following its own renaissance, the rooms in the Lungarno are luxurious, not to say dramatic, and splendidly appointed. In the Borgo San Jacopo Ristorante, the enchantment continues as you dine on fresh seafood and local cuisine whilst gazing at the city's reflected glories in the Arno's waters. The hotel, has been famous for many years for its great character and tremendous hospitality. A palace in miniature awaits your pleasure.
My husband and I are self-professed art buffs, and one of our favorite getaway cities is Florence. Our home base here is the lovely Hotel Lungarno (owned by the Ferragamo family), on the banks of the Arno River and just a stone's throw from II Duomo, the Ponte Vecchio and the Uffizi Gallery. Between the rooms and corridors, you'll find more than 600 original works by 20th-century painters. The guestrooms themselves are delightful, adorned with fine furnishings and soothing colors and fabrics. Don't miss dinner at Borgo San Jacopo restaurant, where authentic Italian specialties are served.
Few cities can rival Florence as the cultural capital of the world; it is the intellectual centre of literature, art, architecture, and learning; a magnificent monument to the Renaissance. Astride the Arno that runs through the heart of the city, is the world-famous Ponte Vecchio. Standing on the south bank nearby and overlooking The Uffizi, Palazzo Vecchio, the Duomo and the Florentine campaniles, is the Hotel Lungarno where your own 'Room with a view' surpasses all others in the city. The hotel has been famous for many years for its great character and tremendous hospitality. A palace in miniature awaits your pleasure.
The hotel has 73 bedrooms, including 13 suites. Guestroom features include dedicated modem or fax line, direct dial phone, dual voltage 110-220, electric door opener at bed side, Frigobar, hairdryer, heated towel rack, hotel stationary, independent heating / air-conditioning control, satellite and pay TV, radio, safety deposit box, security door lock, toiletries and twin telephone. Hotel Lungarno is now offering complimentary wireless connection in both rooms and public areas.
Borgo San Jacopo Ristorante offers a fresh seafood menu and overlooks the Arno River. Guest services include same day laundry service, Concierge services, 24-hour room service, 24-hour security, currency exchange, car rental service and one meeting room.
- Number of Rooms: 73
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade to the next room category on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Continental breakfast served in breakfast room
- A Lungarno Details cosmetic product
- Shopping card with either gift or discount for holders welcomed in 30 selected shops
- Free entrance to Marino Marini Museum
- Lungarno Details Shop gift certificate of 50 EUR with a minimum purchase of 100 EUR or more
- Complimentary three-course dinner for two at Borgo San Jacopo (excluding beverages) with a minimum four night stay (except for August when the restaurant is closed)
- For month of August only, when Borgo San Jacopo Ristorante is closed, a complimentary transfer from Florence Airport or Station to the hotel will be offered, with a minimum four night stay
- 12 Noon early check-in/4PM late check-out, subject to availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...