What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Built on an ancient vineyard, the Left Bank's luxurious Hotel Lutetia has been, for a century, the rendezvous of famed artists, politicians, travelers and writers. Completely, perfectly and quite recently renovated, the hotel offers 230 fully air-conditioned rooms, including 60 suites, each stylishly appointed with custom-designed furnishings. Chef Philippe Renard crowns it all with distinguished cuisine in two fine restaurants: the intimate, Michelin-starred Paris, and the classic Lutetia Brasserie. Bar Lutece divides into half cozy lounge, half piano bar featuring a jazz trio -- quintessential Parisian chic. The new Ernest Bar is a haven for cigar aficionados. Hotel Lutetia also offers a business center and fitness center.
One of the most stylish hotels on the Left Bank (and my very favorite), the Hotel Lutetia is a masterpiece. It's slightly larger than its neighboring properties, giving guests room to spread out and enjoy any of the 230 fashionable guestrooms designed by Sybille de Margerie (yet small enough that the doorman and the front desk staff remember you by name). Though I often venture out on the St. Germain des Pres, I'm always drawn back by the Michelin-starred restaurant and the Brasserie Lutetia, an Art Deco-inspired room popular with the locals.
Build in 1910, the only full Deluxe Hotel on Left Bank is located in the heart of the Saint Germain district, home of the most beloved cafes (Les deux Magots) and boutiques (Le bon Marché deptartment store, all the famous names of the fashion as well as young creators). Just a few minutes walk from the Luxembourg garden. Walking distance to the Musee d'Orsay, Musee Rodin, Musée du Louvre. Many of the rooms offer spectacular views of the Eiffel Tower and all Paris.
Recently renovated, featuring 230 fully air-conditioned rooms including 50 juniors suites and suites. All rooms equipped soundproofing, hairdryers, safes, color TV, telephone and from deluxe rooms fax machines. Complimentary access to the Fitness center. Massage and Beauty center. Business Center.
For dining, enjoy the Lutetia Brasserie, overlooking the street is "the place" for seafood and typical French cooking. Under the leadership of famous chef Philippe Renard, the gourmet restaurant "Paris" (one star at the MIchelin Guide) decorated by Sonia Ryckiel welcome politicians and famous fashion designers.
Our head barman Gilles is waiting for your in one of our two famous bars, surrounded by statues and furniture of Art Deco style. Enjoy our famous "Lute-jazz", surrounded by Parisian jazz lovers.
- Number of Rooms: 230
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- American buffet Breakfast
- Upgrade on arrival subject of availability
- VIP treatment
- Noon early check in - subject to availability
- 4pm late check out
- 50 USD per room & per stay, available for dinning at the Brasserie, drinking at the Bar and in-room purchases at the hotel
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...