What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Hotel Majestic Roma, the first of the luxury hotels lining Via Veneto, is located in one of the city's most beautiful historic buildings, Villa Ludovisi. You're within walking distance of the gardens of Villa Borghese, Trinita dei Monti, Via Condotti and the Spanish Steps. La Veranda restaurant, overlooking Via Veneto, serves delectable Italian specialties, while the more informal La Ninfa piano bar and brasserie sets the stage for appealing regional cuisine.
After mornings filled with sightseeing at the nearby Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain, my husband and I returned each day to the Hotel Majestic Roma for an afternoon retreat. Built in 1889, this jewel of a hotel is our home base of choice whenever we visit. We're close to exclusive shopping on Via Condotti, have access to fine dining in the hotel's La Veranda Restaurant Terrace and rest comfortably in our guestroom, outfitted with many modern amenities and comforts. In the evening, we head to the La Ninfa Brasserie, where guests and locals gather for drinks and live music.
The Majestic is located on the famous Via Veneto, in the heart of Rome. At walking distance from the hotel are the gardens of Villa borghese and the stairway of Trinita' dei Monti, the elegance of Via Condotti and the nightlife of Piazza di Spagna.
Hotel Majestic has 85 guestrooms and 13 suites. We have studied a unique combination of fabrics for the couches, curtains and bedcovers of every single hotel room. All fabrics are made from silk woven by the antico Opificio Serico (Old Silk Factory), designed and coloured exclusively for the Hotel. Pieces of furniture are either antique or manufactured by skilled craftsmen and constantly cared after by an expert restorer. All guestrooms are equipped with all of the modern comforts for today's discerning traveller including high speed internet and flat screen televisions. Bathrooms are all made of Carrara white marble and equipped with all sorts of comforts, including soft heated towels and luxurious bath amenities. The softest towels are provided, and each floor has a different dominant colour. All suites offer flowering terraces.
The cozy and elegant La Ninfa Restaurant, overlooking Via Veneto, serves delectable Italian specialties which set the stage for appealing regional cuisine. La Ninfa Bar is the perfect place for refreshing après shopping cocktail.
Guest services include Concierge, business service center, valet/maid service, room service, laundry and dry cleaning, safe deposit boxes, currency exchange, car rental, medical assistance, theatre and opera reservations and airport transfers. A sophisticated health club is located close to the hotel. Joggers favor the beautiful nearby Borghese Gardens.
- Number of Rooms: 98
- Children's Programs: Yes
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily buffet breakfast at La Veranda Restaurant (if breakfast is taken via Room Service, clients will be charged)
- 12 Noon early check-in, subject to availability
- 4 PM late check-out, subject to availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
00187 Roma (RM)
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...