What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
For much of the 20th century, trendy Parisians were found lounging by the art deco pool at Hotel Molitor by MGallery. (The bikini was unveiled here in the 1940s.) The storied piscines (pools) are placed prominently in the newly revamped 124-room hotel, whose motto is “Pool, Art, Life.” The graffiti-adorned gallery and customized Rolls-Royce in the lobby are shout-outs to its former street artists-cum-squatters. Today’s savvy dwellers occupy Paris' largest Spa by Clarins and the hard-to-get tables at Le Restaurant, where Chef Julien Mercier and guest Meilleur Ouvrier de France chefs reinterpret French cuisine.null
- City Life, Local Immersion, Wellness
- Vibe Hip
- Room Style Contemporary
- Number of Rooms 124
Inaugurated in 1929, for 60 years MOLITOR was the most popular swimming baths in Paris – with its two pools, galas and avant-garde ambience. It was closed in 1989 and listed as a Historical Monument. It then became the haunt of artists and the dilapidated building became the temple of the Paris underground. Ever-changing and daring, MOLITOR has always welcomed those with a taste for the unconventional. Together, they are the soul of MOLITOR, they built a legacy that simply demands to be passed on.
Please contact your Virtuoso travel Advisor
A truly relaxing haven in the heart of Molitor, these 237 sq. ft. (22 m²) rooms designed by Jean-Philippe Nuel have a 40" flat screen TV, Nespresso machine, and Bose docking station. Bathrobes and Clarins products are available. Large Bed or Twin Beds.
**Next applicable upgrade category - Deluxe Room
Deluxe Room, large bed with view of the swimming pool
Spacious and modern, these 280 sq. ft. (26m²) Deluxe Rooms have a Nespresso machine, 40" TV and Bose docking station. In the bathroom you will find Clarins products, bathrobes and slippers.
**Next applicable upgrade category - Junior Suite Pool View
Junior Suite - Pool View
Junior Suite with view of the swimming pool
These suits measuring over 323 sq. ft. (30m²) with a good view of the swimming pool are ideal for stays in Molitor. In the bathroom you will find Clarins products, a shower or bath tub, bathrobes and slippers. Furniture designed by Ligne Roset.
**Next applicable upgrade category - Junior Suite Terrace
Junior Suite with Terrace
Junior Suite with private 861 sq. ft. (80m²) terrace
Unique in Paris, these 323 sq. ft. (30m²) suites with private 861 sq. ft. (80m²) outdoor terraces invite you to share exceptional moments. Fully equipped bathroom with shower, bath tub and Clarins products. Terrace with lounge chairs and garden furniture.
**Next applicable upgrade category - Pool Suite
Pool Suite with view of the swimming pool
Facing the swimming pool, these 538 sq. ft. (50m²) Suites with bedroom, separate lounge and dressing room are the ideal place to stay in Molitor. The bathroom has a shower and a tub. Designer Italian double sofa bed.
**Next applicable upgrade category - Large Suite
Large suite, View of Paris
This 646 sq. ft. (60m²) suite has 3 living areas and provides room to relax: sleeping area, lounge and work room. Nespresso machine, Bose docking station, shower and bath tub, Clarins products. Divoni sofa bed and Poliform furniture.
**Next applicable upgrade category - N/A
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary full breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay via room service
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-in/Late Check-out (subject to availability)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
13 rue Nungesser et Coli
Paris, Ile-de-France 75016
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...