What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Located on a charming, residential street on 64th Street between Park and Madison Avenue, Hôtel Plaza Athénée is an Upper East Side luxury boutique hotel that has been a home away from home to royalty, world leaders, celebrities, executives and discerning travelers since 1984. In the heart of Manhattan, guests are just minutes from Central Park, Madison Avenue boutiques, galleries and museums. Hotel Plaza Athénée offers a grand yet inviting setting where classic French-inspired style meets Manhattan’s uptown chic. Guestrooms and suites have a distinct residential style in character with the genteel neighborhood where it resides.null
The Hotel Plaza Athenee, New York combines European grandeur with the intimacy and charm of a luxury boutique hotel, creating a home away from home for sophisticated travelers from around the world for over two decades.
Located on Manhattan's fashionable Upper East Side, one block to Central Park and close to midtown, the hotel sits in the quiet elegance of this residential neighborhood and shopping district. The hotel is located within walking distance of Barney's New York, Bergdorf Goodman and Bloomingdale's department stores. Just steps away are the shops of Madison Avenue, galleries, museums and some of New York's best restaurants.
In 2010, the hotel completed a major renovation with new guestrooms and suites featuring the sumptuous decor of a European townhouse. Many suites feature glass-enclosed terraces and outdoor balconies with sweeping views of the Manhattan skyline. The Hotel Plaza Athenee Spa, which opened in May 2010, features the latest in wellness therapies from Valmont and Babor. The spa is exclusive to hotel guests and offers luxurious, Asian-themed, private treatment suites with en suite steam showers. Also opened in 2010 is the hotel's enlarged Fitness Center with natural light and front facing views over a tree-lined street. The new gym features the latest TechnoGym equipment.
The hotel is home to the award-winning Arabelle restaurant offering diners an elegant atmosphere in a gorgeous gold-domed room. Cocktails, light fare and Afternoon Tea are served in the trendy, Bar Seine lounge where the combination of Moroccan and European furnishings, velvet curtains and leather floors mix to create a unique evening experience.
The Hotel Plaza Athenee is known for providing friendly, personalized, attentive service and in January 2012 was featured on both the Travel and Leisure World's Best Hotel list and the Institutional Investor's World's Best Hotel list.
At the Hotel
- 24-hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Banquet Facilities
- Children's Programs
- Conference Facilities
- Connecting Rooms
- Internet Access
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Pet Friendly
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Babysitting Services
- Concierge Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Hearing Impaired Services
- House Safe
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning/Pressing
- Limousine Service
- Room Service
- Room Service 24-hours
- Shoeshine Service
- Turndown Service
- Valet Parking
- Wakeup Calls
- Wedding Services
- Fitness Center
In Your Room
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
Upgrade: Grand Deluxe
Upgrade: Classic Suite
Upgrade: Deluxe Suite
All Virtuoso Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Hotel Credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
37 East 64th Street
New York, New York 10065
Upper East Side
John F Kennedy Intl (JFK), 13 Miles / 20 Kilometers
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...