Louis XVI, Regency style and Art Deco: true Paris, true luxury one can only dream for.
Let me make your Parisian dream more inclusive:
- Breakfast for two daily with our compliments;
- Free one way transfer from airport or train station;
- VIP treatment... room up-grade if available...
Yet - surprisingly - more affordable: our Virtuoso rates are 10% OFF Best Available Rate of the day.
What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Impressively renovated, the Plaza Athenee Paris has preserved its classic French style and exquisite charm, combining it with the most subtle elegance and ultimate in contemporary luxury and comfort. In the heart of Paris, on the famous Avenue Montaigne, the Plaza Athenee offers a unique location with the best opportunity to enjoy the haute couture, entertainment and business life of the city. Since opening in 1911, the Plaza Athenee has attracted the most brilliant French and international celebrities. Since its recent and extensive renovation, we recommend the new, expansive presidential suites; redecorated and enlarged guestrooms and suites; ultra-modern fitness center; and the contemporary bar overlooking the Avenue Montaigne.
Hotel Plaza Athenee is the perfect blend of American friendliness and European professionalism, and it's one of my favorite hotels in the world. Large rooms, magnificent views (ask for a suite with a view of the Eiffel Tower), a perfect location, cuisine by Alain Ducasse - this grand dame of Paris is one of the most genuinely friendly places I have ever visited. The concierge, Jean-Claude, is supremely accomplished; he's able to arrange anything you care to do in the city. And Thierry is the best barman in Paris - always good for a signature cocktail or an engaging conversation.
Located on the prestigious Avenue Montaigne, at the crossroads of fashion, entertainmenent and business, the Hotel Plaza Athénée, part of the Dorchester Group, has recently undergone complete renovations. The famous luxury hotel has thus managed to preserve its authentic and classical French style while adding a bold touch of Art Déco on the top two floors. An innovative atmosphere enhanced by the new Bar and the presence of the world-renowned Chef Alain Ducasse, who oversees all restaurants of the Hotel Plaza Athenee, the Parisian's favorite rendez-vous, including the award-winning "Restaurant Plaza Athénée", the Art Déco restaurant "Le Relais Plaza", the exquisite Summer terrace restaurant in the garden courtyard, the new outstanting fashionable bar and the famous tea lounge with harpist "La Galerie des Gobelins"
All rooms are equipped with remote control air conditioning, satellite TV, High-Speed Internet access, 2 direct phone lines with international dialing, modem, mini-bar, marble bathrooms and all deluxe amenities.
- 24-hour room service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fitness center equipped with Cybex machines
- Massage, Sauna & Steam bath
- Number of Rooms: 188
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Continental breakfast for up to two in-room guests, in restaurant or room service
- One way transfer from Airport or train Station
- VIP Treatment
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...