What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
For those who relish sunshine and sea breezes, Hotel Romazzino is a dream escape. An elegant whitewashed enclave amidst wildflowers and sea coves, this immaculate Sardinia hotel boasts world-class recreational opportunities, from waterskiing and canoeing to swimming in the seawater pool and teeing off at the nearby Pevero Golf Club. Consider a Royal Suite for its romantically draped canopy bed, wood furnishings, tiled floors and dramatic white walls - a private terrace overlooks the gardens and sea. Dine in, enjoying the gracious service of the Romazzino Restaurant.
Located about 18 miles from the Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB) Olbia. The Hotel Romazzino is located at the beautiful holiday destination, Costa Smeralda in Sardinia. The exceptional area offers numerous splendid beaches with fine sand and the sea in emerald green color. Charming boutiques and shops, exclusive restaurants, romantic cafes and funky nightlife locations make Costa Smeralda a perfect location for guests who are looking for a taste of luxury and lifestyle.
A whitewashed structure that winds around a fragrant garden: the Hotel Romazzino, the harmony of a secret refuge. Overlooking an emerald green sea, the Hotel Romazzino is surrounded by lawns and flowering gardens leading gently to a long candid beach. With its brilliant white exteriors, flowering lines and arched windows, the building recalls the typical Mediterranean village.
Hotel Romazzino has 77 double rooms, 11 Suites and 6 Unique Suites including the Presidential Suite and the Royal Suite, which may be combined to create a palatial living space of 170 square metres offering three bedrooms, five bathrooms, two separate living and dining areas, and two grand terraces. The elegant décor and furnishings of the suite were designed in true Sardinian style and realized by local artisans providing a unique atmosphere. The hotel also has 1 lounge “Bar Ginepro” and 2 restaurants, “Barbecue Restaurant” and “Restaurant Romazzino”.
Once a day, guests of the Hotel Romazzino in full board arrangement can enjoy the refined cuisine of all restaurants within the resort as well as the restaurants located at the Hotel Cala di Volpe and Hotel Pitrizza.
The Hotel Romazzino is undoubtedly the ideal hotel for sports enthusiasts. With the sea so near, marine sports are naturally the most popular. Moreover, the hotel offers a tennis court and a fully equipped modern fitness center. Speedboats may be hired to discover the uncontaminated beauty of Costa Smeralda or to visit the splendid islands of La Maddalena, which is located north of Sardinia.
Guests looking for a different location to do sports are always welcome to use the facilities of the Cervo Tennis Club, which include five open-air tennis courts, one squash court and a fitness center. The Tennis Club also includes a health and beauty center where new sensations can be experienced including massage, shiatsu and yoga. Guests also have the opportunity to go to the sauna or to relax while having a hydro massage.
The magnificent Pevero Golf course, designed by architect Robert Trent Jones in 1972 is only five minutes driving distance from the hotel. The course is located in an exclusive setting, on one side is the Gulf of Pevero, and on the other is the bay of Cala di Volpe.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests for duration of stay
- Roundtrip Hotel Minibus Transfer Service from/to Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport, per person, per stay
- $50 USD Beverage Credit, once during stay
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Porto Cervo, Sardegna 07021
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...