What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
This family-owned hotel in paradise is my family's favorite place to stay when we're vacationing on the Amalfi Coast. The Gambarella family is simply the most hospitable you'll ever meet! After checking in to our suite, complete with a view of the sea, we spend our days lounging by the seawater swimming pool or strolling along the private beach (two elevators cut directly into the cliff take you directly down to the pool and sea level). We meet up each evening at the romantic, open-air restaurant for award-winning dining.
Located on the famous Amalfi drive, a few minutes from the famous town of Amalfi, the Santa Caterina enjoys a panoramic coastal setting of incomparable beauty. The hotel sits at the summit of an extensive property, which begins along the Amalfi drive and tumbles down to the water in a series of landscaped natural terraces. Two elevators and scenic path transport guests past citrus groves and lush gardens to the seaside level, which includes a sea-water swimming pool, sunbathing decks, gym, café/bar and open-air restaurant. All guest rooms have air conditioning, telephone, refrigerator, hair dryer, satellite television, and a private terrace. The suites are the most striking of all, each fully equipped with a Jacuzzi and hand-painted ceramic tiles.
Just outside Amalfi proper (giving it a grand vista of the town), the Santa Caterina takes full advantage of its hillside location. There are vast, terraced gardens and orchards overlooking the sea, and down by the water is a luscious seawater-pool area, complete with an idyllic thatched-roof, open-air caffè. The lobby is charmingly coved, while decor is unobtrusively traditional, with Belle Epoque accents. The luckiest guests are allowed to book the hotel's extraordinary, 19th-century hunting-box châlet, set at water's edge at the far end of the hotel's romantic orchards.
Forty standard and deluxe accommodations and 13 Junior Suites and Suites are located in the main building. There are 9 additional accommodations between the garden Suites and the Villa Santa Caterina annex. The spacious deluxe rooms feature original antiques, hand-painted ceramic tile floors, sea view bathrooms and offer five-star amenities including brass fixtures, heated towel bars and a lot of privacy amidst the natural splendours of the Amalfi coast. Each of the 62 luminous rooms and suites has a balcony with view on the Amalfi coast. Many have a large terrace or garden. They are furnished with early 20th century family pieces and decorated with Vietri multi-coloured ceramics. The rooms emphasise the atmosphere of exquisite welcome: each is different from the other and is enriched by a touch of fantasy. The suites are stunning, in particular "Romeo and Juliet" (an intimate two-storey chalet perched on the cliff above the sea), "Follia Amalfitana" immersed in the citrus grove, "Casa dell'Arancio" (House of the Orange), "Vite" (Grapevine), "Glicine" (Wisteria), "Campanule" (Bellflowers) and "Limoni" (Lemons). All the rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, direct dial telephones, ISDN lines, voice mail, PC outlet, satellite colour TV, minibar, safety box and deluxe junior suites and suites have Jacuzzis. 24-hour room service.
The Santa Caterina has two restaurants: Restaurant Santa Caterina in the main building and Restaurant Al Mare at sea level. The cuisine is so famous that it has been hosted in New York's Hotel Plaza on more than one occasion. Our award-winning cuisine is part of the enjoyment of the Santa Caterina. The fame of our two restaurants is recognized by the most authoritative guidebooks worldwide. The hotel also has two bars.
Two elevetors cut into the rock lead directly to the private beach and sea-water swimming pool open from 8.00 a.m. to 7 p.m. from April to October, weather permitting. The gym with its sophisticated equipment is at the guests' disposal without the supervision of an instructor and is open from 8.00 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast for up to two in-room guests, in breakfast loung/terrace
- A bottle of Prosecco wine and homemade cookies
- A fruit basket
- Gift shopping (value up to US $100 per room, per stay) on local ceramic items in boutique
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
84011 Amalfi (SA)
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...