What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
In the heart of one of the world's most beautiful and historic cities, on Piazza della Repubblica, Hotel Savoy, a Virtuoso Collection property, is just a short walk from the Il Duomo, the Uffizi and the Ponte Vecchio. Fashion houses, galleries and restaurants are just minutes away. The new L'Incontro Bar & Restaurant spills out onto the square in the summer months for open-air dining; the Head Chef places his emphasis on local produce and the finest Italian ingredients.
The first time I walked into Rocco Forte Hotel Savoy, I suspected I would never find a reason to stay elsewhere in Florence Olga Polizzi's Italian modernist decor is clean and simple, with touches of both the old and the contemporary Italy. (I've been trying to replicate the colors of this hotel in my home for years, with little success!) The personality here is not so much "hip" as "knowing" - everyone seems to fit in and belong, the outdoor seating puts you in the heart of the piazza and the staff is sharp, helpful and capable of working magic.
The newly refurbished Hotel Savoy, rated five-star deluxe, is situated right in the heart of the historical center of Florence on the Piazza della Repubblica. The hotel overlooks this ancient square and the majority of its guest rooms have a breathtaking view on the Piazza, the Duomo and the Brunelleschi's cupola. Florence's major attractions, museums and shopping streets are within steps from the Hotel. The Savoy was ranked among the top 50 European Hotels by Conde Nast Traveler 2001.
The Hotel Savoy boasts 107 guest bedrooms, including 9 suites, many of which will overlook the Piazza or have views of the Duomo. Each bedroom has been completely restored to reflect the refined Italian elegance which was the hallmark of the Savoy in its hayday. All rooms are air-conditioned and feature all the latest amenities, including two-line direct-dial telephones, voice messaging, fax machines, modem points, interactive satellite television, private bar and safe.
The new L'Incontro Bar & Restaurant on the ground floor spills out on to the square during the summer months and so offer open-air dining. Local dishes will be featured, together with fine wines from the region, served in a relaxed atmosphere.
Among the general facilities on offer at the hotel are messages delivered instantly, turn-down service of your room in the evening, fast check-in and check-out, 24-hour secure parking, check-in time 14:00hrs, all major credit cards accepted, taxi service and transfers if required, same day valet and dry cleaning service, Concierge, wake-up service and 24-hour room service.
- Number of Rooms: 107
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental Buffet breakfast daily - applicable to Deluxe Double and Suite Executive room types only, when booked at the Virtuoso rate
- A "Touch of Italian taste", with a nicely wrapped box containing a bottle of Tuscan Extra Virgin Olive Oil and a bottle of Balsamic Vinegar Hotel Savoy selection
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...