What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Welcome to the enchanting world of Hotel Schloss Fuschl at the gateway to the Salzkammergut, just 20 minutes from Salzburg, Mozart's birthplace. This fairy-tale chateau situated on a peninsular in Lake Fuschl was built in 1450 as a hunting lodge and used as the summer residence of the archbishops of Salzburg. In the 1950s the chateau became world-famous, as its romantic situation on the banks of Lake Fuschl provided the ideal setting for the "Sissi" films with Romy Schneider. Host to noblemen, archbishops, film stars, and empresses, our hotel paints a unique historic atmosphere and was noted as one of the 25 best resorts in Europe by Conde Nast Traveler in 2006.
Austria and the surrounding countryside create a fairytale setting, a place made all the more magical by our stay at the Hotel Schloss Fuschl. Sitting on a peninsula that juts out into Lake Fushl, this magnificent chateau has just re-opened after extensive renovations. The castle dates back to 1450, when it was a hunting lodge and summer residence of archbishops, emperor and empresses. Today it is an award-winning hideaway for discerning travellers, complete with the new Schloss Fuschl Beauty SPA, two award-winning restaurants, castle bar with open fire place and cozy cigar lounge.
Live your own fairytale in a horse-drawn carriage at Hotel Schloss Fuschl, a legendary fairytale castle dating back to 1450. Overlooking one of Austria’s grandest lakes, Hotel Schloss Fuschl is planted on lush greenery of perfectly manicured lawns and landscapes. Host to noblemen, archbishops, film stars, and empresses, our hotel paints a unique historic atmosphere and was named to the Condé Nast Traveler magazine 2007 Gold List.”
Panoramic windows overlook soaring heights and the eternal waters of our surrounding lake. Opulent fireplaces provide warmth on those chilly nights and are harmoniously suited with a cup of hot chocolate. Picture perfect ambiance fills each of our 110 guest rooms, suites and lakeside cottages. Bring the past to life in our tower suites, filled with impressive European art styles from the Renaissance to Biedermeier, and complete with luxurious contemporary furniture.
Whether you are looking for excellent Eurasian award-winning cuisine in a spectacular ambience or rather a traditional Austrian speciality restaurant overlooking the lake, or be it the traditional five o’clock tea in classical surroundings or a wine tasting in old vaulted cellars, then Schloss Fuschl is the ideal solution to your every need. Restaurants and lounges include Restaurant Imperial, Schloss Restaurant, Cigar Lounge, Der Badesteg (Seasonal), Schloss Bar and Vinothek. 24-hour in-room dining is also available.
Experience treatment and luxury appropriate for those of royalty but directed to all guests of Hotel Schloss Fuschl. Unwind at Schloss Fuschl Beauty SPA, offering tranquility and magnificent scenery, as well as advanced equipment. Take a leisurely swim in our peaceful swimming pool, with magnificent views over the lake. Borrow one of Hotel Schloss Fuschl’s private row or electric boats and spend peaceful hours on the lake in the most romantic atmosphere under sunlight. Travel back in time in one of our seven vintage to contemporary Rolls-Royces and cruise along the endless greenery of Austria’s finest sights. Other leisure activities include golfing at the Fuschl Romanticcourse golf course next to the hotel and fishing on Lake Fuschl.
- Number of Rooms: 110
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Seasonal Closures: February 19 to March 19, 2007, the Restaurant Imperial is closed.
- "Hotel Schloss Fuschl cake" as welcome amenity
- Complimentary minibar
- Access to SPA & Wellness Area
- late check out 4PM if available
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
5322 Vorderelsenwang, Hof bei Salzburg
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...