What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
On a cliff overlooking the bay of Positano, II San Pietro di Positano is pretty as a picture. Here, in one of the most romantic regions, you'll have views of the coastline as far away as the Faraglioni of Capri. Outside, guests are invited to take in the beauty that surrounds them, from the Lattari Mountain vistas to the resplendent gardens. At day's end, the II San Pietro restaurant awaits, always tempting with its Michelin-starred cuisine. Try the limoncello liqueur, made from local Amalfi Coast lemons. Diversions include tennis and swimming in the natural cove; a lift carved into the cliffside will take you to the private beach.
Il San Pietro overlooks the bay of Positano and is surrounded by beautiful, scented gardens. From the main terrace, you can see the coast as far as the Faraglioni of Capri, or enjoy the spectacular and world-famous view of Positano. The atmosphere immediately capturing you in the hall, at the bar, in the corridors or in the other common areas is one of a noble mansion, with precious furniture, a private writing desk, paintings, carpets and many flowers. Guestrooms are highly comfortable and have private terraces overlooking the sea. The Restaurant has been awarded with a Michelin star and offers a wide range of requirements in a gentle Mediterranean setting. The hotel also features a newly-conceived Wellness Centre with the best cardio machines, a Turkish Bath, Finnish Shower and a variety of treatments.
Il San Pietro overlooks the bay of Positano, surrounded by scented gardens. From the main terrace you can take in at a glance the Coast as far as the Faraglioni of Capri. Or enjoy the spectacular and worldwide famous view of Positano. A perfect harmony of luxury and simplicity is the secret of its charm and excellence. The hotel lies 2 km from the center of town, on the State Road 163 towards Amalfi.
The atmosphere immediately capturing you in the hall, at the bar, in the corridors or in the other common areas is one of a noble mansion, with precious furniture, a private writing desk, paintings, carpets and many flowers. A private house more than a hotel, where the painting of Carlino Cinque looks on the table where guests leave books others will read, as a message-tie with forthcoming people.
Standard and Deluxe Rooms are highly comfortable. All rooms have private terrace overlooking the sea, safe box, minibar, air-conditioning, satellite TV with pay-per-view and jacuzzi. Special Rooms are so-called because of their particular position, structure and size. Each one is different from the other, with its own features.
The classic dishes of the traditional cuisine harmonize with an international selection to satisfy a wide range of requirements in a gentle Mediterranean setting. The view is superb and in the evening, there is a candlelight romantic atmosphere. The Restaurant has been awarded with a Michelin star. A cuisine made of carefully selected raw materials mixed paying respect to the local taste or elaborating brand new concepts. The menu is continuously enriched and updated on a daily basis.
In the hotel's own style, high class but without excesses, Il San Pietro's Fitness is perfect harmony between man and landscape, an essential blend for a natural, psycho-physical wellness. It goes beyond the classical gym and the traditional beauty center; it is a newly-conceived total Wellness Centre. A large selection of the best cardio and ISO machines allow a wide range of exercises and a complete fitness program. The hotel also features a Turkish Bath, Finnish Shower and a variety of treatments and massages.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily already included in rates
- Two Bellinis on the arrival date
- One hour free with three hour (minimum) reservation of car and driver for area sightseeing when booked through Il San Pietro concierge
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
84017 Positano - Italy
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...