What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
A five-star, deluxe hotel, in a quiet, but central, section of the Amstel River bank, is within walking distance of the financial and cultural centers of the city. The Amstel has been completely restored to its original glory. Seventy-nine air-conditioned guestrooms feature fax machines, video players, stereos and marble bathrooms. The health club boasts a pool, gym, sauna, sun bed, Turkish bath and more. Professional masseuses are on-hand. The only two-star Michelin gourmet restaurant in Amsterdam, La Rive, is on the premises. And a nice touch ... several Mercedes limousines are at guests' disposal 24 hours a day for transfers and guided tours.
Amstel InterContinental Amsterdam is, to me, the epitome of European grandeur and grace. Since the 19th century, this boutique hotel has been pampering fortunate travelers with picture-perfect guestrooms and suites with CD players and music libraries, a friendly staff numbering more than 180 (for just 79 rooms) and a spectacular location at the crossroads of the city's financial and entertainment centers. La Rive, a Michelin-starred restaurant, is on-site and not to be missed ? it occupies an enviable spot overlooking the Amstel River.
The InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam is the most prestigious hotel of the Netherlands. The stately hotel elegantly dominates a quiet, though central section of the Amstel River bank and is within walking distance of the Dutch canals. Each luxury suite and executive room is perfectly suited for business or pleasure and is fully air-conditioned. The elegant décor and rich traditional character of our six banqueting suites have made the Amstel the premier meeting place for Amsterdam’s smartest and most elegant business and social gatherings. The restaurant ‘La Rive’, a Michelin Guide listed restaurant, continues a long tradition of excellence in cuisine. Guests can relax in the fully equipped Health & Fitness Club, located at the river level with a beautiful view of historical bridges.
As the Amstel enjoys a special location on the riverside, three authentic canal boats are available to guests wishing to tour the beautiful and renowned canals of Amsterdam.
- Number of Rooms: 79
- Date Opened: February, 1905
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- (River View) Upgrade on arrival based on availability
- Complimentary buffet breakfast each morning
- VIP welcome gift
- Late check out (4 PM)
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
1018 GX Amsterdam
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...