What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Just over one hour from Palermo, in a lush valley brimming with olive groves and heady vineyards, lies the Kempinski Hotel Giardino di Costanza. At this refined resort, you'll enjoy swimming pools and a beach club; the one-of-a-kind Nakhlah longevity, lifestyle and beauty spa; and a kids' program. Excursions to sites including Erice, Segesta and Mothia have been designed to help you discover countless treasures dating back more than 2,000 years. Enjoy Sicilian flavors in the dining room, where you'll taste the culinary influence of the Greeks, Romans and Arabs who have inhabited this region.
The Kempinski Hotel Giardino di Costanza recalls the traditional architecture of the area within the natural element of the surrounding olive groves and vineyards. It is placed amidst extensive park grounds with centenary trees and vibrant flora. With the Mediterranean Sea at the back door, offering water sports, charter fishing trips and rejuvenation through its crystal-clear waters, there is a constant source of fresh seafood for the splendid restaurant of our Resort. The countryside of Mazara offers the opportunity to go horseback riding or biking; it is home to several bird species for birdwatchers or to visit the natural reserves.
The harmonious blend of typical Sicilian decors and warm colours is prominent in every room. All the rooms have either king beds or are twin bedded, a sitting area with working desk, balcony or terrace, oversized bathroom with two washbasins, bathtub, separate walk-in shower with rainforest effect and toilet, bathrobe, slippers, hairdryer. All rooms & suites (91 total)are equipped with individually controlled air-conditioning and heating, in-room safe, satellite flat screen TV, pay-TV, radio, direct dial telephone, internet access ADSL and mini-bar.
The cuisine of Sicily is uniquely different from any other Italian region, strongly influenced by it's many conquerors. Its cooking is an adventure in history: the island has been home to Greeks, Romans, Normans, Bourbons, and Arabs over the centuries, and its cooking speaks of this complicated history of invasions and occupations, as well as the fresh flavours of the land and the bounty of the sea. Restaurant Dubbesi to savour specialties from Sicilian cuisine and Mediterranean flavours. Lobby Lounge & the Costanza Terrace the place to meet for a "gelato" or traditional Sicilian pastries. Pool Bar for refreshing drinks and snacks throughout the day while swimming and sunbathing. Saffron Bar to relax after dinner with live music while sipping one of our wide range of international cocktails and famous Martinis. Enoteca del Mediterraneo will offer a superb wine collection of more than 500 bottles, mostly Sicilian and Italian.
If life’s pace is leaving you depleted, take a vacation from stress and be pampered to your heart’s delight a weeklong beauty retreat. This and more at our Spa by Daniela Steiner. Covering more than 2.100 sqm, our hideaway Spa is a special place to relax and unwind, where tensions dissolve under the influence of exclusively developed treatments based on natural Sicilian products such as Trapani salt, extracts of citrus fruits, almond and olive essences in addition to the "Care Suite" signature products. All cosmetics and products are exclusively of plant origin; flowes, fruits, seeds and shells are processed to supply oils, waxes and extracts containing all active ingredients used for the Spa treatments.
You can immerse yourself in the gentle heat of our indoor pool and enjoy the view of the outdoor park and waterfall in front of your eyes. For the more energetic ones, workout with the latest state-of-the-art equipment in our fitness centre. Professional trainers are there to assist you in every way.
Children Policy at Kempinski Hotels
Rate details of child policy:
- Children under 6 years may share their parent’s room at no extra charge. Baby cots or extra beds are provided free of charge. For more than one child, it might be necessary to reserve a higher room category depending on the number of person allowed in the relevant room type.
- Children between 6 and 12 years benefit from a 50% discount on the extra bed charge
- Breakfast is complimentary for children under 6 years
- Children between 6 and 12 years benefit from a 50% discount on the breakfast charge
- No benefits for children above 12
- Child-sized robes and slippers (free of charge)
- Bedtime milk, if applicable (free of charge)
- No-tear shampoo and special children toiletries (free of charge)
- Welcome gift for kids under 12 years (stuffed toy) (free of charge)
- Destination info from Kempinski Concierge “what to do with kids” (free of charge)
- Children’s menus and snacks (at charge)
- Babysitting services (at charge)
- Optional children’s programmes and “kids clubs” with supervision for selected properties and periods (resort hotels)
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full American breakfast is already included in room rates and served in the restaurant
- One 1-hour Spa treatment for 2 people (Special Skin Care for Two-Purifying treatment with volcanic clay, herbal steam and a relaxing milk-honey bath)
- 12 Noon early check-in, subject to availability
- 4 PM late check-out, subject to availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...