What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski Munich is situated in the heart of Munich's cultural and historic district. The Vier Jahreszeiten has been a landmark hotel since 1858 when it opened its doors to fulfill the wishes of King Maximillian II. Today, the hotel sparkles with contemporary elegance. The spacious guestroom suites, bathed in soft wood tones, are models of pure luxury. An inviting restaurant and bistro as well as the charming lobby, an afternoon spot for Munich society, are all reasons why The Vier Jahreszeiten attracts a fiercely loyal international and American clientele.
Originally built for King Maximilian II - and today the most luxurious hotel on the famed Maximilianstrasse - Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski Munich is my top choice in this lively Bavarian city. Every time I visit, I'm surrounded by savvy travelers and heads of state who also appreciate the palace's decadent interiors, elegant salons and gourmet dining. Take time for tea in the Foyer Bar (the petits fours are fabulous) and a visit to the wellness center, complete with a sauna, steam bath and solar balcony with views overlooking the city skyline.
Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski Munich is the first address for high quality level travellers, who esteem the combination of noble atmosphere together with the central location of a luxurious Grand Hotel. Trends and tradition - high standard traditional extravagance combined with present trends, turn your stay into a unique experience.
Staying at the Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski Munich means to reside in one of the 316 exclusively furnished rooms and suites. The atmosphere of each room is characterised by the unique style of the house. Each room is provided with air conditiong, in-room safe, bathrobe, slippers, direct-dial telephone, pay-TV, dataport and mini-bar. Precious woods, high quality fabrics, harmonious colours, and countless details describe the character of our exclusive suites.
The Restaurant in the Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski Munich is after all the address in Munich where pleasant atmosphere meets the outstanding service of a restaurant. Take advantage of international cuisine combined with regional influences; enjoy these after shopping through the Maximilianstrasse or before and after a visit to one of Munich’s cultural highlights. From 5pm on, we are playing in our Vier Jahreszeiten Bar, which is furnished in the traditional English style, popular melodies on the piano. Together with this we serve classical cocktails and international drinks.
For generations the lobby of the Vier Jahreszeiten has been a meeting point for the society of the city. A location to encounter, a place to look, but also a place to be seen. A stage of elegance. Our guests, being accustomed to one of the most beautiful hotel halls of Europe enjoy "their" foyer with all its preferences and distinguished inside decoration.
Escape from the stress of the daily routine by means of a visit to our pool and wellness area and its solar-balcony with a marvelous view over the roofs of the Bavarian capital city. Relax and unwind with sauna, solarium, fitness and a medicinal massage or just get a cocktail at the Pool-Bar.
The meeting-rooms of the Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski Munich prevailing in its brilliance and charm are ever since 1858 representative surroundings for international conventions, splendid banquets and brilliant balls. For smaller reunions you might want to decide on a conference suite or on one of the salons. Modern conference technique and personal service by our experienced staff is included.
- Number of Rooms: 316
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade at the time of booking (upon availability)
- Breakfast included
- 12 Noon early check-in on availability
- 4 PM late check-out on availability
- Fresh Flowers
- Hotel Chronicle
- Complimentary parking for duration of stay
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...