What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
I'm always just a phone call or e-mail away - an assurance you simply can't get when you book trough any other source, a pledge you are pampered as the number one priority.
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
The misty hillsides and valleys of Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains are home to one of the country's most elegant golf and spa estates, Keswick Hall at Monticello from Orient-Express. Horse races, vineyards and Thomas Jefferson's famed home offer ample diversion, but you'll want to spend plenty of time on the premises, with its full-service spa — a blissful oasis of massages, body wraps and facials — and Arnold Palmer Signature 1 8-hole golf course. Later, after a decadent dinner at Fossett's, retreat to your Master Suite, with its terrace overlooking the countryside or the golf course.
Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and minutes from historic Charlottesville, Virginia, the six hundred acre Keswick Estate provides a magnificent backdrop for Keswick Hall, a forty-eight room country house hotel. Keswick Hall is located close to Charlottesville and only minutes from Thomas Jefferson's historic Monticello. Formerly known as Villa Crawford, it has been sensitively restored and extended to create a unique and intimate hotel, a perfect hideaway for romantics and explorers, offering excellent golf facilities and the Keswick Club for your recreation needs.
Keswick Hall has been elegantly appointed, blending the eclectic design tradition of the English Country House with the warm informality of American hospitality at its best. English and American antiques complement the classic designs of Laura Ashley fabrics and wallpapers. Each of the forty-eight spacious bedrooms is individually furnished in its own particular theme and contains the cherished possessions of a family home; charming china, interesting old prints, books and family photographs. Temperature in the bedrooms is individually controlled. All rooms feature a shower and bath or a shower/bath combination; TV; telephone; climate control; use of bathrobes; mineral waters and fresh fruit daily.
At Keswick Hall, afternoon tea can be taken on the terrace overlooking the grounds, or in the comfort of the Drawing Room. In the Dining Room, guests enjoy a combination of European classic recipes and the best of modern American cuisine, followed by an after-dinner glass of port by the fireside in the main hall. Dining is also available at Keswick Club; choose the Palmer Room for intimate dining; the poolside terraces for a casual lunch or The Bar for cocktails after a round of golf.
In addition to our Arnold Palmer signature golf course, the Keswick Club Pavilion also offers an indoor/outdoor pool, spa and fitness facilities, 5 tennis courts (clay and hard surface), massage and facial treatments, as well as a retail shop.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests
- Complimentary valet parking daily
- A complimentary round of golf OR tea for two (tea avail Thur-Sun only), once during stay
- 4 PM late check-out, subject to availability (confirm with the front desk upon check-in)
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...