What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Facing Regent's Park in the heart of Marylebone, The Landmark London is a five-star hotel combining the elegance of Victorian-era Britain with today's travel standards. The guestrooms are among the largest in the city and overlook the streets below or the central Winter Garden. Central to the hotel is a soaring glass-roofed atrium, providing a sense of space and light unique amongst London hotels. The Landmark London was voted best in London in 2003 by the English Tourist Board.
We were whisked back in time at The Landmark London, a grand hotel dating to the railroad era at the end of the 19th century. From the outside, this Gothic Revival building blends nicely into its leafy Marylebone neighborhood (conveniently near the Tube). After settling into our spacious guestroom, we explored a bit, taking time for a drink in the informal Cellars Bar (or the engaging Mirror Bar), relaxing in the glass-roofed Winter Garden and indulging in treatments at the full-service spa. The service is excellent; there's an e-concierge on call 24 hours a day.
Opulent. Glamorous. Breathtakingly beautiful. These are just some of the words used by travellers to describe this magnificent, five red star hotel which was refurbished by Ritz Carlton in the late 1980s. As a discerning traveller who expects the best of everything, your guests will be impressed by the hotel's unrivalled service and luxurious guestrooms, which also ensured us a coveted place on the annual Condé Nast Traveler's Gold List 2005 featuring the top hotels in the World. Being awarded 'Best Hotel in London' three times in the last 6 years, coupled with the illustrious RAC Gold Ribbon Award makes us the ultimate destination. The hotel is situated a short distance from Mayfair, 30 minutes from Heathrow Airport and 10 minutes from Selfridges.
As a connoisseur of luxury travel, your guests expect to stay in a hotel where there is serious sophistication mixed with sensational opulence. The Landmark fulfils all your desire for the unforgettable experience. Built in 1899 during the golden age of steam, the hotel is a unique combination of Victorian grandeur and the 21st Century. Restored with love in the late 1980s to its original extraordinary heritage, the hotel is fabulously resplendent with Gothic architecture; sublime stained glass windows, beautiful wall murals and original working fireplaces.
Already famed for having 299 of the most magnificent guestrooms, averaging 55 square metres, and deluxe suites in London all with a grand Italian marble bathrooms, featuring separate bath and shower from Deluxe rooms and above. Each guestrooms are luxurious featuring a gorgeous colour scheme of golden beiges, soft yellows and blues, with telephones, high-speed internet and broadband and voice mail. Power points offer 110 volts.
The dining is truly impressive. The Winter Garden restaurant, the glittering jewel of the soaring eight-storey atrium, is the 'place' to be seen for every occasion, whether it is a grand afternoon tea from 3:00pm in the British tradition or an intimate Champagne dinner for two. For a more inconspicuous affair, either visit the Cellars Bar and Restaurant or the newly launched Mirror Bar for an evening of cocktails.
After a tiring day shopping at the famous Selfridges, Harrods, Bond Street, Regent Street or Oxford Street, there is no better way to relax than to indulge in some super-pampering in The Landmark Health Club and Spa. Offering an extravagant selection of ESPA treatments, ranging from a relaxing facial to an all over body hot stones therapy, to be savoured within exquisite relaxation rooms.
The Landmark is spectacularly different. Unforgettable.
- Number of Rooms: 303
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Afternoon Tea for one or two
- One car transfer from Heathrow Airport for one night's accommodation
- Return transfer from Heathrow Airport when staying for two nights or more
- One car transfer from Gatwick when staying for two nights or more
*Choice of ONE only
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
London, NW1 6JQ
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...