Lindian Village Resort
What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
I'm always just a phone call or e-mail away - an assurance you simply can't get when you book trough any other source, a pledge you are pampered as the number one priority.
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Lindian Village Resort is a deluxe 5 Star resort located on the idyllic beach on the southeastern tip of the island of Rodos. Settled amindst a lush garden of tropical and indigenous flowers and trees, the resort is designed as a small village in classical Greek island style architecture. Lindian Village Resort features well-appointed rooms and suites, all decorated with taste and equipped with a wide range of amenities. Guests enjoy impeccable personalized service, a variety of restaurants and shops, a spa, a fully equipped open-air gym, golf, water sports and more.
Rhodes is one of the most beautiful Greek islands, decked out with powdery beaches and verdant hills and valleys. Secluded at the southern end, lies the Lindian Village Resort. We felt like the only guests at this peaceful enclave: we were catered to with impeccable, personalized service and given full access to our own private pool, watersports and the world-class Lindian Village Spa. Take advantage of the concierge service and let them tailor your visit with the special outings, such as Jeep safaris, mountain biking and romantic dinners on the beach (there are five on-site restaurants).
A prevailing Aegean environment in Rodos Island, Greece invites you to experience an atmosphere beyond expectations. If you want to settle amidst a lush garden of tropical flowers and trees, walk by a river, lay by a natural lake, smell the colorful bougainvilleas or view the sparkling sea in a deluxe resort designed as a small village in classical island-style architecture, we provide the idyllic venue...
Aegean-style double rooms with superb terraces amidst lush greenery.
Set amidst abundant hibiscus trees, our junior suites open up to lovely private terraces with open air Jacuzzi. The suites include a living room area specifically designed for relaxation. They can accommodate up to three people.
The ultimate in hospitality! Dressed in deep blues and stunning whites, The Suites are especially designed for those who seek complete privacy in absolute style. Set up amidst their own lush garden with private swimming pool and lovely sun deck, they guarantee seclusion wrapped in total luxury. Their characteristic feature is a four-poster bed, while their bathrooms comprise of his and hers washing areas. All Suites include a lavish living room area and can accommodate up to three people.
Guestroom amenities include voice mail, Internet access, radio and cable/satellite TV, safe deposit boxes, air conditioning, hair dryer, bath robes, bath toiletries, fresh beach towels daily, mini bar, 24-hour room service.
- The International Restaurant features classical tastes prepared to perfection combining influences from around the globe. The restaurant reflects the international flavours in simple yet refined cuisine, superbly prepared and served with flair. The atmosphere offers a combination of cosmopolitan and casual tone while at the same time elegance and genuine peace.
- Greek Restaurant - Feel Greece amidst the opulent hues of the Aegean Blue and enjoy authentic Greek dishes. Ingredients such as olive oil, vegetables, wild greens, legumes and fruits blend harmoniously in most recipes that have made Greek food famous. In a luxurious atmosphere overlooking the Village, white and blue details merge with the magnificent colours of sunset; we here introduce you to a range of carefully selected recipes deriving either from mainland Greece or the Aegean islands.
- Thai and South East Asian Restaurant - Thai and South East Asian cuisine is gaining ground in cosmopolitan centres, adding a fresh touch in contemporary lifestyle. In a delightful vibrant red atmosphere we emphasize the importance of taste and quality to present the flair of the Orient and the touch of Eastern spices in dishes with an overwhelming experience. We combine the talent and the creativity of our executive chef to offer an ultimately professional service.
- Our open air Fish and Oyster restaurant offers a breathtaking view of the sea and suggests the perfect atmosphere for a special occasion or a romantic dinner.
- All Day Pool Restaurant - The lounge atmosphere of the restaurant, which overlooks the hotel's beautifully landscaped pool, is the ideal place to enjoy finger food delicacies along with your favorite refreshing juice, cocktail or spirit from dawn to sunset. Carefully prepared and designed plates are always a pleasant surprise under the hot Mediterranean sun.
Facilities & Services:
- 24-hour room service
- Special healthy menus
- Limousine service
- Babysitting service on request
- Secretarial services
- Wedding & events planning
- Shopping Arcade
- Lindom Spa
- Fully equipped gym
- Turkish Baths
- Tennis court
- Pool complex
- Children's area
- Number of Rooms: 165
- Children's Programs: Yes
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Seasonal Closures: 2007 operating dates are April 10 - October 31. 2008 operating dates are April 15 - October 31.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary buffet breakfast daily
- Guests' choice of a candle-lit dinner for two, either in hotel's gourmet Greek Restaurant or Thai/Southeast Asian Restaurant
- 12 Noon early check-in, subject to availability
- 4 PM late check-out, subject to availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...