What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Built in 1889, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London has long been recognized as one of London's grandest hotels. Overlooking picturesque Hyde Park, the hotel is ideally situated for business and leisure travelers alike. You'll find 177 guestrooms and 23 suites, fine dining, guest floor butlers, chauffeur service and much more. Speaking of more, The Spa at Mandarin Oriental offers exotic therapies, treatments and philosophies from around the world.
From our suite in mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, we could watch the Royal Horse Guards in parade formation as they marched toward Buckingham Palace, It was a lovely start to a day that also included feeding the ducks in Hyde Park (the hotel can provide a basket of bread), dining at the award-winning Foliage restaurant and succumbing to luscious treatments in the Asian-inspired Spa at Mandarin Oriental. The service is incredible; each floor boasts its own personal butler. Harvey Nichols is across street and Harrods is a few blocks away, so be sure to pack an extra suitcase to bring home your purchases!
With the tranquility of Hyde Park on one side and the sophistication of Knightsbridge on the other, the historic five-star Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park boasts London's most perfect location.
This magnificent hotel has recently completed a multi-million pound restoration which allows guests to be surrounded by luxury whilst experiencing service and facilities that surpass even the highest of expectations.
All of the 23 suites and 177 rooms have been individually furnished and decorated in true Victorian style. Behind the exquisite materials and handcrafted finishes lies the latest technology. Breathtaking views over Hyde Park are offered from all of the sumptuous suites, along with a level of refined luxury that only something of uncompromising quality can achieve. Each of the rooms are lovingly prepared with Irish linen bed sheets, goose-down pillows, luxury designer bathroom products and a fresh orchid.
The Spa at Mandarin Oriental offers a haven of tranquility in the heart of Knightsbridge. It is a place where East and West blend in harmony. Here luxury surrounds you, time stands still and a sense of deep relaxation washes over. Drawing on exotic therapies and philosophies from around the world, a series of tailor-made treatments are created exclusively for you.
With unrivaled views over Hyde Park, Foliage, the hotel's Michelin Star restaurant, draws its inspiration from the park. It combines striking contemporary design with mouth-watering modern European cuisine where the emphasis is on fresh seasonal ingredients. The Park, offering the same views, provides a vibrant and informal setting for light all day dining whilst the Mandarin Bar is the epicentre of Knightsbridge nightlife and offers a wide range of cocktails, exotic nibbles and live jazz until 2am.
All of this, along with magnificent private meeting rooms and Mandarin Oriental's legendary service has made this hotel London's premier address.
- Number of Rooms: 200
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily continental Breakfast for two in restaurant
- 4 pm late check-out, subject to availability
- A complimentary lunch for two from Menu du Jour in Foliage restaurant, once during stay (excluding beverages & gratuities)
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
London SW1X 7LA
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...