What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
The late 19th Century could sweep you off your feet in this lovingly restored, elegant and noted hotel in the historic heart of fun-loving Munich. Close to the opera, museums and shopping, Mandarin Oriental, Munich, is a great match for the city -- both share the unusual combination of high-collared greatness (formal art and sophisticated taste) and short-sleeved frivolity (jovial manners and rosy-cheeked Bavarian warmth). Recently, the hotel has been the recipient of several esteemed accolades, including a five-star diamond award for the hotel, Mark's Restaurant and its Executive Chef. And, in 1998, the hotel was elected as the "Number One Grand Hotel" in Germany by the gourmet magazine, Der Feinschmecker.
The Mandarin Oriental, Munich provides just what I need when visiting this bustling city - a quiet retreat, in proximity to the sights and shopping I have come to love. The famed Maximilianstrasse is just steps away from this 19th-century, neo-Renaissance gem; inside, guests are treated to the most personalized service in the city. Business travelers, take note: Vogue Business has called this "Munich's premier address in the city, equipped with modern luxury, art and valuable antiques." The opera house and museums are also nearby.
The late 19th century lives on in the elegantly and lovingly restored Mandarin Oriental, Munich, located in heart of fun-loving Munich. The hotel is situated between the Hofbräuhaus and Maximilian-strasse, the exclusive area renowned for its world-class restaurants, fashionable boutiques, art galleries, theaters, and museums.
Mandarin Oriental, Munich, like the city, intertwines formal beauty and sophisticated taste with jovial manners and rosy-cheeked Bavarian warmth. Formerly and Antique Haus, a neo-Renaissance landmark built in 1924, the Mandarin Oriental, Munich was restored to retain its historical character while providing all modern amenities to satisfy the comfort and convenience of its guests.
Each of the 53 deluxe rooms and 20 suites offer luxury and comfort non pareil. Among many special amenities, the marble bathrooms feature oversized bathtubs, separate showers, and heated floors. Every modern convenience–triple line telephone, fax/computer outlets, color TV with VCR, voice mail, 24 hour room service–is provided, along with central heating and air-conditioning.
- Number of Rooms: 73
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Seasonal Closures: 2007 a soft renovation during the first 3
- months of the year will be executed
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability Daily full breakfast for two in restaurant
- 2 Course Lunch for two once during stay (excluding beverages) our Michelin-Star-Restaurant “Mark´s”
- Complimentary mini bar with soft drinks, beer and chocolate bars refilled daily Fruit basket on arrival
- Daily newspaper
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...