What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
An iconic hotel in an iconic city, Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco was designed to frame the best views of the city skyline and the landmark Golden Gate bridge and bay. The Mandarin King Bay Bridge is a standout example of this thoughtfulness, with its expansive city and bay views from the bathtub. The color palette of the rooms is a cinnamon red scheme, a natural for the Asian accents. Culinary temptations abound: step into Silks for its sensual decor with wall treatments and handpainted silk chandeliers. The Pacific Rim influenced cuisine continues in MO Bar - a sweet spot for afternoon tea service
In the heart of the city, Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco brings legendary Asian opulence to one of the world's most alluring destinations. Experience it in guestrooms in tones of sage, crimson and gold ... in the luxury of deep-soaking bathtubs ... in accommodations regal enough to be called Dynasty Suites. All 158 guestrooms and suites occupy the 38th to 48th floors and therefore afford the best views we've seen of the San Francisco bay and skyline. Be sure to spend an evening in the award-winning Silks Restaurant, where you'll find conclusive proof that delicious things happen when East meets West. This popular and critically acclaimed gourmet restaurant is noted for its memorable contemporary California cuisine with Asian touches. We recommend the sautéed tiger prawns.
All of our guestrooms have been recently restyled and feature all new furnishings, carpets, wall coverings, as well as 32" flat-screen LCD TVs. The hotel also features a fully equipped state-of-the-art Fitness Center, Mandarin Lounge for casual fare and Silks Restaurant for a more formal dining experience. All of these things, coupled with our award-winning service, makes Mandarin Oriental an ideal location for any traveler. We offer the discerning business or leisure traveler exceptional service in addition to welcome tea, choice of complimentary daily newspaper, complimentary shoe shine service, 24 hour In-room Dining, high-speed internet, voice mail, twice daily maid service, same day laundry and dry cleaning and business center services.
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability (not applicable to Dynasty Suites)
- Welcome fruit amenity
- Continental Breakfast for up to two in-room guests
- Early check in, late check out, subject to availability
- Complimentary downtown car service on first come, first serve basis
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
San Francisco, CA 94104
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...