What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
The Riviera: place of myth, but also an entire age, the roaring twenties. Women of fashion and stars mingle on the Promenade des Anglais, you can gamble at the casino and discover the joys of water sports. One of the most beautiful icons of this wonderful period has just been restored: the Palais de la Mediterrannee in Nice, with its sumptuous Art Deco facade, reopening in January 2004. Behind its historic facade, the hotel-casino has been lovingly restored to its Art Deco splendour, offering the highest levels of comfort and personalized service. The hotel has 176 rooms and 12 suites decorated in a contemporary style with sea and garden views from the balconies, indoor and outdoor heated pools, a fully equipped fitness center and a Casino with table games room, slot machines, restaurants and bars.
Fully restored in 2004 by the owners of Taittinger Champagne, Palais de la Mediterranee occupies an enviable spot facing the Mediterranean, just an easy stroll away from the pebble-strewn beach, shops, restaurants and a flower market. Our room was on the sixth floor and boasted a dramatic sea view - we ordered in breakfast each morning, watched the streaks of color brighten the sky and listened as the city sprang to life below us. This modern, yet inviting Art Deco hotel boasts an indoor/outdoor swimming pool, a traditional casino and even plasma-screen televisions in the fitness center.
The Riviera: place of myth, but also an entire age, the roaring twenties. Women of fashion and stars mingle on the Promenade des Anglais, you can gamble at the casino and discover the joys of water sports. One of the most beautiful icons of this wonderful period has just been restored: the Palais de la Méditerrannée in Nice with its sumptuous Art Deco façade, reopening in January 2004. Behind its historic facade, the hotel-casino has been lovingly restored to its Art Deco splendour, offering the highest levels of comfort and personalized service.
The hotel has 176 rooms and 12 suites located from floors 4 to 9, decorated in a contemporary style with sea and garden views from the balconies. All rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with sofa, mini-bar, writing desk, TV, pay TV, voice mail and direct internet access.
Decorated with warm and sparkling colours, The "Mosaique" restaurant accommodates 60 seats where you will enjoy the Mediterranean flavours. The sea front terrace of 30 seats offers a fantastic view of the pool and on the famous Baie des Anges. The "Mandala Bar", located by the pool, will also give you the opportunity to taste a light and trendy food.
The hotel features an outdoor and indoor swimming pool heated all year round with solarium, a fitness room fully equipped with cardio-training, a sauna, hamman and a beach. The Casino offers slot machines and a room with traditional games.
Other services and facilities include a Concierge desk, valet parking, 24-hour room service, laundry service and 7 conference rooms for any event up to 800 people theater style.
- Number of Rooms: 188
- Date Opened: January, 2004
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- VIP treatment
- Welcome gift
- Early check-in 12:00am
- 4pm late check-out
- Upgrade upon availability at the time of check-in
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...