Park Hyatt Mendoza
What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
I'm always just a phone call or e-mail away - an assurance you simply can't get when you book trough any other source, a pledge you are pampered as the number one priority.
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Perfectly located for enjoying the best of Argentina?s wine region, Park Hyatt Mendoza ? Hotel, Casino & Spa features 186 guestrooms and suites behind a 19th-century Spanish colonial facade. Start your day by visiting renowned wineries in the area or enjoying an adventure at the foothills of the Andes Mountains. End your day with an exquisite dinner at Bistro M, and visit the wine bar for a selection of prestigious Mendoza wines. Later, retreat to your minimalist bedroom, a sleek oasis with a spectacular city, courtyard or Andes view.null
- Adventure, City Life, Ecotourism
- Vibe Sophisticated
- Room Style Contemporary
- Number of Rooms 186
Park Hyatt Mendoza Hotel, Casino & Spa, with its beautifully restored 19th-century Spanish colonial façade, is a prestigious five-star hotel. Located in one of the Great Wine Capitals of the World, the hotel is situated in the main business district in the centre of Mendoza, in front of Plaza Independencia.
The hotel is only 15 minutes away from Mendoza International Airport, and 90 minutes away from the Aconcagua mountain and major ski resorts in Argentina.
Park Hyatt Mendoza is ideal for business and leisure travelers, including rooms with stunning views of the Andes mountain and the city of Mendoza. Close to the most important vineyards and wineries of the region.
Its 186 guestrooms and Suites are provided with refined wood furniture, fine materials and local artworks.
Delight yourself with our gastronomic options:Bistro M, Grill Q – Parrilla Argentina, Uvas Lounge & Bar and Terrazas de la Plaza. Experience also Kaua Club & Spa and Regency Casino Mendoza.
At the Hotel
- 24-hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Banquet Facilities
- Business Center
- Complimentary Parking
- Conference Facilities
- Connecting Rooms
- Internet Access
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Pet Friendly
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Babysitting Services
- Concierge Desk
- House Safe
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning/Pressing
- Room Service
- Room Service 24-hours
- Shoeshine Service
- Turndown Service
- Wakeup Calls
- Wedding Services
- Fitness Center
In Your Room
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Mini Bar
Upgrade: City View
The soothing ambience of a spacious room features sleek minimalist decor, local artworks and king-size bed with plush feather pillows and lavish duvet. The inner courtyard view welcome you to an elegant retreat offering every amenity, including white marble bath with separate overhead shower, generous work desk and wireless high-speed Internet.
Enjoy the soothing ambience of a spacious room featuring sleek minimalist decor, local artworks and king-size bed with feather pillows and lavish duvet. Fantastic views of the city and Andes Mountains welcome you to an elegant retreat offering every amenity, including marble bath with separate overhead shower, generous work desk and wireless high-speed Internet.
Enjoy a 40-sq.-metre corner room featuring sleek minimalist decor, local artworks, sitting area and king bed with plush feather pillows and lavish duvet. Fantastic views of the city, or the Andes Mountains on higher floors welcome you to an elegant retreat offering every amenity, including marble bath with separate overhead shower, generous work desk and wireless high-speed Internet.
The soothing ambience of a spacious room features sleek minimalist decor, local artworks and king-size bed with plush feather pillows and lavish duvet. Spectacular city views welcome you to an elegant retreat offering every amenity, including white marble bath with separate overhead shower, generous work desk and wireless high-speed Internet.
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability (Park to Andes)
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Complimentary professional wine tasting for two hosted by our sommelier
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...