What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Set amid Istanbul's historic sights and rich cultural attractions, the luxurious 244-room Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul is part of a complex that includes upscale condominiums, exquisite boutiques and modern offices. The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul is only a 30-minute drive from Istanbul Ataturk Airport and a 10-minute walk from the Lutfi Kyrdar Convention Center. The hotel offers wireless Internet access in public areas as well as a Technology Butler service. The restaurants and bars serve creative and distinctive fare accompanied by the magnificent view of the stunning Bosphorus Strait with its oriental palaces and mosques. The SENSES Wellness Award-winning Laveda Spa indulges and pampers guests with a variety of therapy alternatives as well as an authentic Turkish Hamam, indoor pool, steam bath, sauna and gym. In the summer months, the Laveda Open Air Spa offers a chance to escape the daily stress of the city. Enjoy its Jacuzzis, bijoux pool and Thalasso therapies overlooking the legendary and evocative waters of the Bosphorus.
As we checked in to The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul, we saw the glittering Bosphorus through the huge back windows of the hotel - and the panorama continued once we had settled into our spacious room. And again at breakfast, as we tucked into a lavish buffet. Don't miss afternoon tea; local musicians perform on violin and piano, providing a peaceful atmosphere. The award-winning spa, complete with a hammam, steam bath, sauna, massage rooms for singles and couples and Sodashi products (outdoor treatments are available in the summer months) is worth an afternoon or two.
The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul is located in the heart of Istanbul's most prestigious Dolmabahce district. Approximately 30 minutes from Istanbul Atatürk International Airport and walking distance to many of the city's cultural attractions, designer shops, Old Pera & Beyoglu.
The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul has a total of 244 guest rooms. This includes 23 Executive Suite , 37 Club Rooms ,1 Romantic Suite and 1 Ritz Carlton Suite. Turkish-inspired style and décor, twice daily maid service, 24 hours room service, evening turn down service, complete concierge attention, in-room safe, multiline telephones with voice mail, computer and fax hook ups, high speed internet access, network data port, honor bar, oversized marble bathrooms, plush terry robes and slippers, premium bath essentials, laundry service.
Çintemani Restaurant, open throughout the day, offers a menu inspired by the present Mediterranean and Ottoman cuisine. RC Bar, decorated with beautiful wood paneling, offers an exclusive collection of single malt whiskies and an extensive selection of fine cigars. The Lobby Lounge is a venue to relax and meet whilst overlooking the magical Bosphorus Straits, enjoying light music and sampling an afternoon tea or evening cocktail. Güney Park overlooks the Bosphorus Straits and the outlaying Princess Islands. This terrace, which will be open between, May a September offers Asian grills, cocktails to eat and unusual selection of ice-cream flavors.
From the rooftop of the second floor The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul is embellished by magnificent Laveda Open Air Spa, an urban oasis. The Laveda Open Air Spa offers complete wellness subsumed within a spa program and accompanied by the legendary sight of the sea and the greens of the Bosphorus.
Guest services include a technology butler, executive business center, indoor pool, open Air Spa, Turkish Hammam, massage rooms, an exercise room, sauna, steam bath, personal training, a ball room for 650 people, 5 meeting rooms and 1 board room. Some meeting rooms with Bosphorus View.
- Number of Rooms: 244
- Children's Programs: Yes
- Private Club/Floor: Yes
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary buffet breakfast daily
- A welcome letter from the General Manager and a personal warm welcome by hotel management
- Complimentary pressing of 2 items on arrival
- Bottled water & Turkish Delight presentation on arrival
- Coffee table book of Istanbul, written by renowned poet John Ash, who lives in Istanbul
- 12 Noon early check-in/4PM late check out, subject to availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Elmadag / Sisli
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...