What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
The Ritz Hotel created by Cesar Ritz in 1906, is one of the world's most elegant hotels. The rich architecture and style of Louis XVI grace the interior, creating an atmosphere enhanced by the high standard of service, courtesy and personal attention extended to all guests. Its prime location in Piccadilly, close to the shops, auction houses and galleries of Bond Street and St. James's, and its sweeping views across Green Park toward Buckingham Palace, have always ensured the hotel's popularity. No two guestrooms or suites are alike; each has been individually decorated and all offer levels of comfort synonymous with a classic, world-class hotel.
Location, location, location is what brings me back again and again to The Ritz London. From here, you can walk everywhere - the shops on Bond Street and the theatres on Shaftesbury Avenue are very close. Turn right and walk to Berkeley Square and on to the shops on New Bond Street and Mayfair. The guestrooms are spacious and beautiful; each is decorated in distinctive colors, 24-carat gold leaf and Louis XVI-style furniture. Take a walk to the main floor for famed afternoon tea service. This hotel is one of my favorites for the staff, a veritable family ready to make your stay memorable.
Having returned to private British ownership, The Ritz's recent $40 million refurbishment combines the most modern tehcnology with traditional elegant surroundings and has extended facilities by the addition of a fitness room and hairdressing salons. Created by César Ritz in 1906 and currently celebrating its Centenary, it is now, once again one of the world's most elegant hotels. The rich architecture and style of Louis XVI grace the interior, creating an atmosphere which is enhanced by the high standard of service, courtesy and personal attention extended to all guests.
Its prime location in Piccadilly, near to shops, auction houses and galleries of Bond Street and St. James, and its sweeping views across Green Park towards Buckingham Palace, have always ensured the popularity of The Ritz.
No two rooms or suites in The Ritz are alike. Each has been individually decorated and all offer levels of comfort synonymous with a world-class hotel.
Under the guidance of Executive Chef Giles Thompson, the Ritz Restaurant, considered one of the prettiest in Europe, and The Palm Court, offer a choice of gourmet dining, light refreshments, Breakfast and Afternoon Tea.
Facts at a Glance:
- 133 guestrooms on 7 floors
- Ratio of 2 staff to every guestroom
- 2 Private Dining rooms: The Marie Antoinette Suite (Max 55 seated, 100 cocktails), The Trafalgar Suite (Max 20 seated)
- Dining: The Palm Court, The Ritz Restaurant, The Ritz Terrace and Italian Garden
- Fully air-conditioned rooms
- 24 hour room service
- Access and use of The Ritz business facilities
- ISDN Lines in every room
- US Fax Modem in every room
- 110v sockets in ever room
- In room safe
- in room VCR
- CD players in all suites
- Satellite television
- Security features: sprinklers in public areas, smoke alarms in all rooms, bedroom door spyholes, bedroom door chains, audible alarm system, first aid trained personnel, automated fire doors
- Complimentary morning newspapers
- Complimentary overnight shoe shine
- Designated no-smoking bedrooms
- Number of Rooms: 133
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
- Complimentary Full English Breakfast daily in restaurant or via room service
- 50% discount on parking fees for duration of stay
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
London, W1J 9BR
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...