What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Situated next to St.Isaac's Cathedral, Hotel Astoria is ideally located for visiting all of the main attractions of the city: palaces and gardens, museums, shopping and nightlife, many of which are within walking distance. You'll find 232 guestrooms and suites, many with stunning views over St.Isaac's Square, the Monument of Nicholas I and the Mariinsky Palace. Dining options include Davidov's Restaurant, The Bar and the Lobby Lounge - hit the casino or nightclub next door apres dinner.
If you're looking for the choicest address in St. Petersburg, Rocco Forte Hotel Astoria is it. You're right where you want to be, in St. Isaac's Square opposite the cathedral and within walking distance of the Hermitage Museum. We spent many a romantic evening in the main dining room, Davidov, where international cuisine is complemented by fine wines. After dinner, be sure to stop in at the Caviar Bar for chilled vodkas and, of course, caviar. Later, retreat to your spacious suite for a good night's sleep - consider the Presidential Suite for its views of Mariinsky Palace.
Located in the heart of St Petersburg, the Rocco Forte’s Hotel Astoria combines Russian character with the elegant sophistication of an international luxury hotel. Contemporary design, original antiques and personalized service give the Astoria a charming and welcoming feel and create an intimate atmosphere. The Hotel Astoria is a part of Rocco Forte Hotels and a Member of The Leading Hotels of the world. During the last years many celebrities and famous people visited the Astoria: Sultan of Brunei, Prince Charles, George Bush, Jacques Chirac, Tony Blair, Jack Nicholson, Tina Terner, Elton John, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Gwyneth Paltrow and others.As part of Rocco Forte Hotels and a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the Astoria finished a comprehensive refurbishment program in 2002.
The Hotel Astoria boasts 213 guestrooms, including 39 luxurious suites - 12 Junior, 10 Ambassador, 12 Deluxe and 5 Presidential. All rooms are comfortable furnished in the simple, but elegant style that has now become synonymous with the RF brand. All rooms are air-conditioned, have marble bathrooms and are fitted with the latest facilities including broadband internet, direct dial telephone, voice mail, private safe, interactive Infotainment system with Flat-screens including CD- and Video-on demand as well as Internet. Many have stunning views over St Isaac's Square, the Monument of Nicholas I and the Mariinsky Palace.
Dining facilities include Davidov Restaurant which offers an array of exciting European and Russian cuisine accompanied by a wide range of fine wines. There is also a very good vodka and caviar menu in Davidov. Kandinsky Bar offers 24 hours a wide range of cocktails, spirits, local and international beers as well as light dining throughout the day and evening. The Rotonda Lounge, with fascinating views of the Mariinsky Palace, offers breakfast and afternoon tea.
Additional facilities and services include the SPA, a fitness centre, Finnish Sauna, Turkish steam room, 24-hour room service, Concierge, same day laundry & dry cleaning and resident doctor, Wi-Fi in public areas. Guests staying at the Astoria are also welcome to use the facilities at the adjacent Angleterre Hotel, including: Conference Hall for 205 theatre-style; 3 meeting rooms; health club and swimming pool.
- Number of Rooms: 232
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 12 Noon early check-in, subject to availability
- Ticket to the famous Hermitage museum
- Complimentary voucher for "Russian Afternoon Tea" inclusive of chocolate fountain
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
190000 St Petersburg
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...