What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Built by the King of Morocco, the Royal Mansour Marrakech welcomes guests in exquisite fashion. Re-creating a traditional medina within the Old City walls, the resort comprises 53 elegant riads (Moroccan-style homes) with interior gardens. Each riad — ranging from 1,600 to a palatial 22,000 square feet in size — features countless bolts of silk and brocade, antique furnishings, handmade mosaic tiles and intricate woodwork. Twisting alleyways lead to tranquil Andalusian courtyards and a serene 27,000-square-foot spa. Two gastronomic restaurants and all-day dining are guided by three-Michelin-starred Chef Yannick Alleno.null
- Local Immersion, Seclusion, Wellness
- Vibe Zen
- Room Style Indigenous
- Number of Rooms 53
Royal Mansour's meticulous design authentically represents the classic forms of the traditional Medina. An elegant composition of riads, restaurants, spa and functions area is arranged around the main reception building with its fabulous lobby, dining, bar, lounges and library. Buildings, squares and gardens are interspersed with winding, shady alleyways, Royal Mansour covers 3.5 hectares, completely surrounded by its own wall, one side being the existing city wall.
There are 53 riads, each one exquisitely proportioned and decorated with the finest craft detail.Most riads have one bedroom; there are also riads with two and three bedrooms, and the Grand Riad has four bedrooms.All ground floor riads have an outdoor patio, living room, bar and lobby. The larger riads also have galleries and dining rooms with bars. All roof terraces provide wonderful private views of the city or the Atlas Mountains and have their own pool, sun beds and fireplaces. The larger riads also feature outside dining and separate bathrooms.
Under the supervision of Yannick Alleno, famous Michelin three-star chef from Paris, there are two main restaurants, traditional Moroccan and a french gastronomic one. The entrance lobby area also has its own all-dining restaurant and bar, with a private dining room and lounges on the first floor. Guests may also stay in their riads to dine and entertain in privacy and style, either inside or on the roof terrace. The Lobby Bar & Lounge offers relaxing and spectacular surroundings; the Cigar & Liquor Bar feature a great selection of old spirits and famous cigars; and the Tea Lounge offers snacks, smoothies, healthy cocktails, fresh fruit juices and teas. And since the end of 2016, a new world came to life at Royal Mansour Marrakech; Le Jardin, an exceptional garden of 1, 5 hectares offering new features: a 600 m² swimming pool surrounded by seven private pavilions and an outdoor dining also directed by Chef Yannick Alléno.
Our authentic Moroccan Spa is in a 2500 square meter building with its own separate private entrance and driveway. The feature is the Hammam with hot rooms, mild rooms and cold rooms created with combinations of light, steam and water. There are also beauty, fitness and gymnastics facilities, and an indoor pool in its own impressive glazed pavilion.
Royal Mansour offers 24-hour room service, 24-hour valet & maid service, 24-hour butler service, Concierge services, baby sitting, laundry & dry cleaning, car rental with/without driver, lap pool and kids' pool, airport transfer, complimentary Wi-Fi in all riads and public areas, Kids' club, library, art gallery and more.
At the Hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Banquet Facilities
- Children's Programs
- Culinary Program
- Pet Friendly
- Babysitting Services
- Complimentary Airport Transfers
- Fitness Center
In Your Room
- Butler Service
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Mini Bar
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (from Superior 1bdr to Premier 1bdr)
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit, (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- One Way or Roundtrip Private Airport Transfers (Marrakech Intl Airport only)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Rue Abou Abbas El Sebti
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...