What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Set on the 17-acre private island of San Clemente - an untouched retreat on the Venetian lagoon dating from the 12th century - the centrally located San Clemente Palace Hotel & Resort is just a few minutes away from St. Mark's Square by 24-hour complimentary shuttle boat. Boasting magnificent views of St. Mark's Giudecca island and the Lido, the hotel is near many of Venice's major attractions. The new San Clemente Palace luxury hotel is distinguished by captivating open courtyards set on nearly four acres of a centuries-old park. It features four Mediterranean restaurants located at the island's most desirable vantage points; a garden; a freshwater outdoor swimming pool; two tennis courts; a Beauty & Wellness Club; and a three-hole executive golf course.
if you're looking for a palatial retreat on a private island just a short We ride from the hustle and bustle of St. Mark's Square, then San Clemente Palace Hotel & Resort K for you - a certainly was the place for my Ate and me. This magnificently restored monastery boasts oversized rooms and hallways elegantly decorated in modernly classic style - yet with. every modern accessory. Four acres of private grounds include a pool and tennis courts. For a refined meal, and a lagoon view, head to Ca dei Frati for its tempting Mediterranean A A cut menu.
Set on the 17-acre private island of San Clemente - an untouched retreat on the Venetian lagoon dating from the 12th century - the centrally located San Clemente Palace Hotel & Resort is just a few minutes away from St. Mark's Square by 24-hour complimentary shuttle boat. Boasting magnificent views of St. Mark's, Giudecca island and the Lido, the hotel is near many of Venice's major attractions. St. Lucia railway station and Venice's main parking lot can be reached within 15 minutes and Marco Polo International Airport is 10 miles from the hotel.
San Clemente Palace Hotel & Resort features 200 superbly appointed rooms and suites, many with enchanting views of the surrounding lagoon and Saint Mark's. In-room guest amenities include two phones, data port, high-speed Internet access, newspaper, safe, fully stocked mini bar, robes and hairdryer. Fax machines are provided in suites.
Three restaurants located in the most attractive points of the island offer tempting fare from the Mediterranean culinary tradition: the elegant gourmet Ca' dei Frati restaurant, Le Maschere restaurant for a more informal environment, La Laguna restaurant, located near the pool and tennis, offering buffet service. The hotel also features Gli Specchi, an American bar, and Le Conchiglie bar by the pool.
The San Clemente Island with its 4 acres centuries-old park is a natural oasis of peace. San Clemente Palace Hotel & Resort along with its lovely and precious church, built in 1131, and courtyards are the only constructions on the island. The surrounding park includes several facilities to relax and pamper our clients in this wonderful panorama. Features include a freshwater outdoor swimming pool near the hotel's garden, one tennis court, a three-hole executive golf course, and a Beauty & Wellness Club offering a variety of treatments, massages and aesthetic programs. The Club also features a steam room, sauna and exercise room.
- Number of Rooms: 200
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- American buffet breakfast included in rates
- Guaranteed early check-in or late check-out upon request at time of booking
- A personalized gift styled by Ermenegildo Zegna
- Complimentary use of our fitness/sports facilities
- For stays of 3 or more nights, in addition to above, one a la carte dinner for 2 persons at the "Maschere", beverages excluded
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...