SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand
Click here to see special offers for the hotelFour Seasons Hotels Limited
No need to search for better value and more luxurious service.
Any date, any season, any duration of stay: our Virtuoso rates are equal to 15% OFF the Best Available Rate of the day.
Daily in-loft breakfast and resort credit included. Free up-grade to the next category of Loft if available upon arrival.
No reservation fee applies.
If rate went down after you made reservation, we will adjust accordantly.
Do not hesitate to call or e-mail me for your personalized quote: questions and special requests are very welcome. We honour your personal preferences, indulge your caprices, VIP your stay, while you enjoy discounted rate and added value.
Please let me know if you are celebrating special occasion during your SKYLOFTS stay.
What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
I'm always just a phone call or e-mail away - an assurance you simply can't get when you book trough any other source, a pledge you are pampered as the number one priority.
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
This luxury Boutique Hotel located on the top of the MGM Grand, with expansive views of the Las Vegas skyline, provides the discerning traveler a flawlessly modern home away from home. Designer Tony Chi describes Skylofts as "creative urban space: a piece of New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong or London, recreated to fit the dynamism and energy of Las Vegas." SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand offers 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Lofts with custom Bang & Olufsen and Sony entertainment systems, infinity edge spa tub with "Champagne Bubbles" massage function, steam rooms in each Master Bath, personal Concierge service 24 hours a day, private check-in, airport transfers in a custom Maybach 62 limousine, preferred seating at MGM Grand restaurants (Craftsteak, Shibuya, Seablue, NOBHILL, Fiama, Joël Robuchon at the Mansion, L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon) and KÀ-Cirque du Soleil's newest spectacle, and more.
I've never experienced anything as fabulous as the SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand - it's like living in a gorgeous apartment in the sky, far above Las Vegas and the lights of The Strip. This hotel-within-a-hotel indulges the VIP in you with steam rooms in all master bathrooms. infinity-edge spa tubs with a "Champagne bubbles" massage function, in-loft Jura espresso machines and custom Bang & Olufsen and Sony HDTV entertainment systems. Around-the-clock butler service and your personal concierge will attend to your every whim, including show, restaurant and spa reservations.
This luxury boutique hotel located on the top of MGM Grand, with panoramic views of the Las Vegas skyline, provides the discerning traveler a flawlessly modern home away from home. Designer Tony Chi describes SKYLOFTS as "creative urban space: a piece of New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong or London, recreated to fit the dynamism and energy of Las Vegas." 2007 AAA 5-diamond distinction.
1-bedroom LOFT 1,400 sq ft.
A 1-bedroom 1 King Master bedroom, 1.5 bath luxury loft with a large living, dining area and wet bar. Its furnishings are modern and pure luxury, attractive to the eye and ready for entertainment. Its color scheme features soft shades highlighted with blond and dark woods, pools of light and vertical, textured design features.
2-bedroom LOFT 3,000 sq ft.
A 2-bedroom, 1 King Master and 2 Queens Master with 2.5 bath loft with a living room, dining area, media room with billiard table or foosball, based upon availability. Its furnishings are modern and pure luxury, attractive to the eye and ready for entertainment. Its color scheme features soft shades highlighted with blond or dark woods pools of light and vertical, textured design features.
3-bedroom LOFT 6,000 sq ft.
Embodying the true essence of the SKYLOFTS all-loft luxury concept. A 3-bedroom, 1 King Master bedroom with Master bath downstairs, 1 King Master and 2 Queens Master both with oversized Master baths upstairs, featuring a large gallery foyer, extended living room, luxurious dining area for 8 people, comfortable bar, Butler pantry and a billiard room. The loft's furnishings are modern, artistic and attractive to the eye. Luxurious couches in beige, black or grey, metal and timber chairs and bar stools, minimalist black coffee tables and shelving, and walk-in wardrobes in black or blond timber all add to the effect.
(1)one ADA LOFT available in a 3-bedroom LOFT, 3.5 bath category, 3,000 sq ft.
Loft Features & Services
- Custom Bang & Olufsen & Sony HDTV entertainment system
- ipod integrated entertainment system
- Television inside the fogless bathroom mirror
- 32" LCD television by every bathtub
- Infinity edge spa tub with "champagne bubbles" massage function
- Steam showers in every Master bath - an "immersion chamber"- a total shower experience with steam and rain gently caressing you
- Wireless Internet and wireless printer/copier/fax with individual guest-assigned number
- Anachini and Frette bed linens
- ipod ihome docking station at every bedside
Our guests enjoy a full range of amenities, selected to make SKYLOFTS a first-class oasis for the discerning, and those who won't settle for second best.
- Complimentary round trip airport transfers in a Maybach 62 limousine, based upon availabilty or MGM Grand limousine, dependent upon party size
- Pre-Arrival Concierge asisstance for reservations at MGM Grand restaurants (Joël Robuchon, L'ATELIER de Joël Robuchon, Craftsteak, Shibuya, Seablue, NOBHILL, FiAMMA and Emeril's)and KÀ - MGM Grand's resident Cirque du Soleil performance
- Complimentary soft drinks, waters and juices
- Complimentary fresh seasonal fruit upon arrival
- In-LOFT espresso coffee machine with a custom selection of complimentary exclusive coffees and teas
- Complimentary shoe shining
- Complimentary pressing of three (3) items per stay
Our dedication to complete luxury service extends beyond your loft to the entire hotel experience, and into Las Vegas itself.
- Our SKYLOFTS Pre-Arrival Concierge will contact you within 48 hours of your booking to assist with your complimentary round-trip airport transfers, as well as show, restaurant and spa reservations
- Butler or Concierge curbside greeting upon arrival at MGM Grand Porte Cochere
- in-LOFT registration
- 24-hour Concierge service
- 24-hour Butler service, including SPA, DREAM and ipod Butlers
- Multi-lingual staff
- Number of Rooms: 51
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily via Room Service - IN LOFT
- A US $100 food and beverage credit per LOFT, per stay (no cash value, non-transferable, redeemable at any MGM Grand outlet or in-LOFT)
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Take advantage with 15% off prevailing rates: Jan 01, 2010 - Jan 01, 2100
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...