Set out on your cruise adventure with a mini vacation before getting started. An early arrival before boarding will allow you to start your journey refreshed and relaxed. Leave some time before embarking your cruise and do not miss out to explore Hamburg, Germany’s largest waterfront city and hidden gem.
Add a day or two and plan in a visit to the iconic Elbphilharmonie Concert Hall - Hamburg’s new spectacular architectural addition and the city’s answer to the Sydney opera house, or the UNESCO World Heritage site, the historic warehouse district “Speicherstadt”.
The Cruise Package includes:
• A one night stay in a Fontenay Deluxe room or Executive Suite
• A la carte breakfast in the Garden Restaurant
• Early check in (12:00pm) on the day of arrival and late check out (4:00pm) on the day of departure
• One limousine transfer service from or to the Hamburg Cruise Terminal
• Welcome cocktail at the Fontenay Bar enjoying spectacular 320 degree views over Lake Alster
• Access to the Spa with a 20m indoor/outdoor rooftop swimming pool, sauna and gym
• Selection of non-alcoholic beverages from the minibar
• US$100 food & beverage credit (not applicable for the gourmet-restaurant)
• Upgrade on availability at time of check-in
Rates per night for single and double occupancy from €550 in a Fontenay Deluxe room and €945 in an Executive Suite. Additional nights from €355/€750 per night.
Supplemental transfer charge from Kiel or Rostock apply.
The package includes VAT and service charge and we grant 10% commission on the net package rate.
For reservations kindly contact our reservations team directly under +49 40 605 6605 850 or per email at firstname.lastname@example.org.